Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone been to / going to Genea, Sydney & then Superior ART, Bangkok Thailand to do PGD?

Hi, I just joined tonight & still trying to figure out how to get about this site & find things.

We have 2 boys (aged 4 & 20mths) and have been seriously looking into going to Superior ART, Bangkok Thailand to do PGD to conceive a girl (for purpose of family balancing).

I have made contact with Superior ART & Genea -Sydney IVF various times & have obtained information packs etc on what's involved, pricing etc.

Trouble is, whenever I have made contact with them for more information - I just get the same information that's in the info pack. I feel like I still have sooooo many questions & no one to discuss with. Im a bit of a Type A personality & I'm not ready to put a deposit down until I get all the answers & know EXACTLY every little step involved & a timeline of processes here in Australia & in Bangkok etc etc.

As obsessed as it may sound, but being honest with you, all the indecision is making this be the first thing I think of every morning when I wake & the last thing I think of laying in bed each night.

Is anyone aware of any blogs/posts that details journey of going thru Genea in Sydney & travelling to Superior ART, Bangkok Thailand to do PGD? Or has anyone just paid a deposit recently & would be able to share whats happened so far?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by dreamygirl; June 18th, 2014 at 08:38 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to go onto the HT forum. You will get so much info from here on current cycles at SART and elsewhere but you need to become a member.
    Mum to 3 lovely boys. 4HT cycles. Onto swaying.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. All info is in the Dream Member forums for HT. $12 to join.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is exactly what I want to know too. How did you go dreamygirl?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peps. Well ... I got my girl.... however it was naturally. A couple of months after I posted on this page I discovered I'd fallen pregnant ... I felt so sure it would be another boy... but found out at 18wks that we got our girl. Sorry I can't help with info. Wish you best of luck.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congratulations on your girl!! Thankyou x