Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Norway?

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I went to both. Eventually I went to CZ because I found CZ clinic cheaper (4000 euros) and aCGH testing so all 24 chromosomes instead of fish 5 probe. Also I could drive it so more convenient.

I didn't succeed anymore with Savvas so I changed clinic.

You can find more information at the paid section of this website. People post their cycle sticky so you can follow their journeys. At the moment there are around 4 people who are cycling at CZ.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies. I am new here, from Scandinavian, 39 years of age. I am the proud mother of 3 lovely boys (aged 4, 7 and 8) and feels strongly about having my 4th and last child. My husband is not so happy about the idea of having a 4th unless it is a girl. Me too off course would love to add a girl to the family, but I am not sure, if we can afford HT and have the guts to do HT in another country. I am really confused about where to start and what to do. I think I have to do a lot of research and thinking. It is nice to know there are other women like me with the same thoughts and wishes. I hope we can be a help to eachother.
    Last edited by Dreamsister; January 7th, 2015 at 04:20 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,

Im from Sweden! Half norweigan though cause my dad is from Norway I got a babygirl from Genesis! In about 2 years we are doing PGD again for a littlesister and then I will be around 29/30! I keep a opend mind about what clinic to choose, for sure Dr Savvas got me pregnant first time so thats an option, USA have better rates so thats also a very good option but a bigger "journey" and now im interesting about Clinic R since it seem to be good aswell, cheaper and closer!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm from Sweden too I wanted to go to Czech Rep but when I e-mailed them of course they said no cause its illegal there. Ive heard that unofficially they still let you choose sex when you do PGD or is it much stricter there now. Anyone who knows? Cyprus is like 20000sek more expensive right?

/Hanna

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm curious about Clinic R as well. We are going to Cyprus this summer. Found it difficult that you couldn't be open whit Clinic R. And the only reason we're doing PGD is to get a girl. What if you only get boy embrios? And are you able to choose?
    DW: 29 | DH: 31. CYCLE #1: Genesis Cyprus, June 2015.
    11 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilised, 7 to biopsy. 3 healthy XX. PUPO with 2XX. BFP!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Genesis is more expensive than Clinic R but as Littlemo said, it feels so wrong to not be able to be open about it and what happend when there is only XY? Shoudl you refuse to put them in then? Im not gonna do PGD until 2-3 years but it will be intresting to see what happends in that time! Dr Savvas does get women pregnant, maybe not at first try but within 2-3 tries and if you talk with him if you are under 33 you shoule be able to cycel for free if you don´t get pregnant or get your money back!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sarab how do you know Savvas Will let you cycle for free or money back?

I have never heard of seen that at this forum. Everybody has paid money as far as I know some with reduced prices maybe but never for free. Is it new policy maybe to get more patients? I can imagine he loose many patients to other clinics these days...

Clinic **** is also an option in Czech I have heard they are less strict....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Livsna, Savvas attached a file last time we emaild and in there is stood that under 33 years you get your money back or you cycel for free, but he know me, so maybe he dosen´t attached that file to everyone under 33, or he just started with it! I think he have good result under 33 years old & might lose some woman cause of his cost, its cheaper in Czech! I will look into **** clinic! For me, Genesis is an option cause he did me a OHW and I love Cyprus so I kind of think its stupid of me to not give him a try atleast once! Hope you are feeling well, in a short time you finally have your babygirl! Mine is 8 months on sunday! Time flies..

Here is a copy of what it stood in the file:

12. In the event that the outcome of such treatment proves unsuccessful, the patient may request for a fresh attempt completely free of charge (other than medication, additional tests and ultra sound scans, which the clinic may advise) or a full refund to the initial investment (excluding the costs of medication, pre-treatment tests and ultra sound scans already paid).

Thats good for us under 33 I think!

9. Likes lisvna liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lis, I think this is something he has offered to those under 30 for a while - I seem to remember him saying something to me when I was there and we were talking about success rates and age (which I took with a pinch of salt at the time!) - apparently his under 30's stats were excellent two years ago ..... He was going on about people leaving things too late these days and expecting the same results as someone in their 20's - I was obviously a case in point...... xx

11. Likes lisvna liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think its good for us under 33, cause I really think he can make many woman under 33 pregnant wihtin 2 tries!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast