Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Norway?

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's free of charge defenetly try it you can't loose anything with it!!!

What does a cycle cost nowadays? Which testing method does he perform still fish 5 probe or acgh day 5?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats what I also think, so if women under 33 dosnīt get pregnant at first atleast they get try 2 for free, still you must pay flights hotel etc but I guess thats worth it since you donīt pay for the treatment then! Savvas test also acgh now and thats for sure what I gonna test when I do it again! I hope to see a succesful rates from there coming years cause I think he is good!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I donīt know price for cycel but when I did it, it was 6700€ + 1200€ spermsort + meds.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah oke so 2 times more expensive then CZ. Hmmmm then you have to figure out what the costs are for travel and hotel and do the math again. And take in count that CZ does acgh day 5 testing and only transfer one embryo at the time to avoid twins (risk) pregnancy.

As far as I know savvas does acgh day 3 testing isn't it? From what I undestand from this forum it's not accurate for gender.

Are you sure you get money back if you don't succeed after one try? I know other clinics offers cycles packages. You pay 3 cycles in front and if you don't get pregnant you get your money back.
    Last edited by lisvna; February 26th, 2015 at 11:09 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have also recently enquired with savvas and he told me the same think you have to have extra pretesting done, so maybe it's a new thing he's introduced but unfortunately it wouldn't apply to me anyway as I'm 36

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He said something about the guarantee to us, because I'm 29, however, he had to see the pretests before we could get anything for certain.
    DW: 29 | DH: 31. CYCLE #1: Genesis Cyprus, June 2015.
    11 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilised, 7 to biopsy. 3 healthy XX. PUPO with 2XX. BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have never heard anything about Savvas doing acgh.
    DW: 29 | DH: 31. CYCLE #1: Genesis Cyprus, June 2015.
    11 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilised, 7 to biopsy. 3 healthy XX. PUPO with 2XX. BFP!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Genesis will be more exspensive than Clinic R of course, but I think many find it dificult with the lying part or "not telling the truth" at Clinic R hard! At Genesis is open and Savvas knows what you want! Im not sure if he test acgh day 3 or 5, but I know he test it, but I think it cost more and you have to ask for it? It seem to be something new he started with cause like I copied, it says that you get money back or a free cycel if your under 33 years old, but I think it depends on your pretest, if they are bad maybe he wont give you money back!

Since im not doing PGD in a few years I can watch and follow what happend to the diffrent clinics, thats awsome, hopefully they both will have many BFP!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Littlemo acgh at Savvas is indeed something new and I think with acgh you must do FET you can't get a fresh transfer. But that's the same with clinic R. It's important to know if it's acgh day 3 or day 5 and if it is the same cost as fish testing. I think it will be more expensuve the what you paid sarab.

Untill now the stats of clinic R are better then Savvas stats. I'm curious how his stats will change with his new testing method.

I understand the lying part is very difficult but if I would had to start all over again I would def try to find a way to go to clinic R simply because their stats are better. And yes Savvas did got me pregnant on my second try but I transfered 4 embryos at once and not only one.....

Sarab I totally understand you want to go back to Savvas because you were a OHW with him. I would have done the same I think. Why change things if it has worked for you?!?!

10. Likes Littlemo liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its nice to hear Clinic R have good sats and little bit sad that Savvas dosenīt have it, but like you said, maybe it change with some new testings? I havnīt decide clinic yet, but for sure is Clinic R an option! Maybe they are "easier" with PGD in 3 years, atleast we can hope so I will be around 30 so I donīt have a good reason for PGD if they ask, that would be my problem and also if there is no XX, what to do then? But if Clinic R is keeping on the good sats it will be on top of my list aswell!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast