Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for Clinics which Do PGD & Micro Sorting

Hi Ladies and Guys,

I am new here. Currently, I am looking for a baby boy with egg from donor. I have done some research and found two clinics: **** in Czech and Genesis in South Cyprus which do PGD for non-medical reason. I wonder if you gals and guys tried them before and know the cost and the success rate (like how many eggs usually retrieved, fertilized and able to develop until Day 6).
    Also, is Genesis in South Cyprus the only clinic which does Sperm Sorting? If not, do you have any other suggestions?
    Thank you so much in advance!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most will say don't go to Genesis, it used to be really popular on here but now most girls are going to a czech clinic and I think it is called R.
    Last edited by lisvna; February 25th, 2015 at 09:04 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome. I have my 1 one year old DD from Genesis - not sure if she is from a donor egg or my egg as I did a tandem cycle and put one of each back. With a DE at genesis your chances of it working are ok, but Savvas is, I believe, still only using FISH 5 probe standard rather than full ACGH. Might be worth talking to him to find out and also finding out what discounts he offers etc if it doesn't work first try. Not sure how much of a difference sperm sorting actually makes, but I did get girls from him both cycles, so maybe it does help.

The slight issue you have with using CZ is that you can't openly discuss GS as it's illegal, but you can choose which embie to put back and so far no one seems to have had problems. I guess you also need to find out how much info you can find out about your donor or maybe that's not so important to you? There is also another clinic in CZ which is getting great results at present and offers full testing. I managed to get loads in the end from Savvas in the end, including a picture, and a lot of medical history on donor and her parents and knowing her grandparents were also alive, which was pretty important to me. Good luck.
    Last edited by ever hopeful; February 25th, 2015 at 08:49 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mods, please can you remove the clinic name.........
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boom I just did!!!

Please girls don't mention the name of clinic R in full. We want all the cyclers to have a change to cycle at this clinic.

6. Likes Boom liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone pm me the name of clinic r, I think i know which one it is but not 100% x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ! I can't find info on czech clinics? I think I'm being very blonde! How do I search in the private forum ? I've just paid x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

11. Thanks Mrsshaw thanked for this post