Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PGD for boy or girl

Hello people. So has anyone done or deciding to do pgd for a boy or girl ?? I am fertile and have 2 gorgeous boys but are longing for a daughter.. Any advice or opinions?? on it does anyone think should try naturally as it wud be my last child. And how much was it all in total for them that has

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would become a member so you can see al the ht info and read the guide.

In the US, it's between $14,000-20,000.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks how do u become a member? Do u have to pay to become a member?

4. Thanks Steppy thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And just a quick question because u have gone through it.. What is ur advice and opinions.. This is my last child I can't have more than 3 would u attempt natural as cheaper and try gender swayin? Or pay and go through pgd as very exspensive to get my girl ? X

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends if you want a child or a daughter and if you need a guarantee.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

7. Thanks Steppy thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A daughter however people say u get what ur given and ur messing with nature.. Do u think that's true? X

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I don't think it's true. I have no moral issue with IVF and I don't fear the process. I got what I paid for.

We mess with nature everyday! I am not hurting anyone else and it's my life. God have us IVF is the way I view it. I often quote a story about a man caught in a storm waiting on God to save him.

A man was trapped in his house during a flood. He began praying to God to rescue him. He had a vision in his head of God’s hand reaching down from heaven and lifting him to safety. The water started to rise in his house. His neighbour urged him to leave and offered him a ride to safety. The man yelled back, “I am waiting for God to save me.” The neighbour drove off in his pick-up truck.

The man continued to pray and hold on to his vision. As the water began rising in his house, he had to climb up to the roof. A boat came by with some people heading for safe ground. They yelled at the man to grab a rope they were ready to throw and take him to safety. He told them that he was waiting for God to save him. They shook their heads and moved on.

The man continued to pray, believing with all his heart that he would be saved by God. The flood waters continued to rise. A helicopter flew by and a voice came over a loudspeaker offering to lower a ladder and take him off the roof. The man waved the helicopter away, shouting back that he was waiting for God to save him. The helicopter left. The flooding water came over the roof and caught him up and swept him away. He drowned.

When he reached heaven and asked, “God, why did you not save me? I believed in you with all my heart. Why did you let me drown?” God replied, “I sent you a pick-up truck, a boat and a helicopter and you refused all of them. What else could I possibly do for you?”

So, I got in the boat. That's how I view IVF.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 119peanut View Post
    A daughter however people say u get what ur given and ur messing with nature.. Do u think that's true? X
    I don't think that's true at all. We "mess with nature" all the time, heck, every time we put on clothes or eat a food that we didn't pick off a bush we're messing with nature!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies so how do I become a member and does it cost? And overall for pgd and everything u need how much we talking? I'm very keen

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also is there a cheaper country that does this procedure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast