Thread: Clinic R

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clinic R

Hi everyone, I was looking for a clinic R thread, but couldn't find one...
    I'm currently cycling at clinic R and would like to meet others cycling there at the moment or who were there in the past. experiences, hints, do's and don'ts. any advice would be great as is is my first (gs)ivf attempt.
    Wow this is all so excitig and I can't talk to anyone since I'm doing this secretly - me and my husband want to tell people/family only if it worked. Not even my Gyn knows till now.
    I had my ultrasound check two days ago (in Brno) and there were 9 follicles, so let's see what comes out at ER... The Doc said that there may be not an egg in each follicle. I read about women who had 20 eggs colleted an still had few embies in the end and maybe not the 'right' gener...that's so lottery.

I'm looking forward to find some ladies in here who like to write me their experiences and opinions.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. If you become a Dream Member you can meet the others that are cycling there right now. We have several. They post in the Dream Member section.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe there is some non-member wanting to share experience?