Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

help cyprus ADA or GENESIS

Help ada clinic in Northern Cyprus or genesis in south cyprus?????

2. Likes Cd00026 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't touch any clinics in Northern Cyprus - really bad things have happened to people there and I don't think any BFPs. Genesis is ok, but stats aren't brilliant. That said, quite a few of us have got our babies there (me included) but you might be better waiting a while to see if their results improve now they are using full testing. Good luck xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; April 13th, 2021 at 12:53 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ever hopeful how many cycles did it take you

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was VERY VERY lucky as I was 44 when I did my first cycle (was only given a 10% chance of it working and it did - I put back my one and only XX!) although sadly had a m/c at 9 weeks but that was with a FISH tested embie. Then, I did a tandem cycle (my own and DE, as this was my last shot as I was 45) and I put back two - my own fully tested healthy XX and a DE FISH tested XX. My DD is now 2 and without doubt best thing I ever did. From a personal perspective I like Savvas which is why I went back (even though I could have gone to any clinic in the world, DH even left a sample at HRC!). It's weird but for some people Savvas seems to work and for others he doesn't - not sure why but I strongly believe that he needs to move to full testing which I really hope will improve his Stats as certainly on here, they've only been about 35%, when he has quoted over 80%, but then I guess we are a small sample. Really good luck xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went with genesis recently and I wouldn't really recommend it all. I don't feel they listened to me at all, didn't monitor me closely at all or change or increase the stimulation drugs they gave me. I had low ovarian teserve so savaas put me on menorial 650 iu and it didn't work at all. I had all but two or maybe even one scan before I travelled to cyprus and I had about nine follicles on one ovaries and about five on the other . They got two eggs and one was ok enough to transfer. Needless to say it didn't work. His response after was appalling I was devastated and he basically told me not to bother with ivf as it wouldn't really work so I could try naturally!!! So why take the money and treat me in the first place . Also the cost just went up and up with added extras he neglected to mention. This isn't sour grapes at all I just want you to know before you trust him with your Dream. I haven't given up I went with Embio in Athens. They were great from the start and are open to gender selection as well and I was quite open about the fact I wanted a little girl to complete our family. They put me on gonal f and as I decided to stay uk based I bought my meds here and did them myself alcura is the cheapest by far. They had me going for scans every two days to check my response and changed dosage accordingly. Far better outcome I had 19 follies on left and 13 on right. Maria the nurse I dealt with answered my questions day and nogjt and as been fab. Currently waiting for results of egg collection. Also flights to Athens much cheaper than cyprus

8. Likes lisvna liked this post
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Which testing does Embio now? At the time i asked them it was fish. Fish is old fashion now and doesn't increase succesrates. Do they use acgh now?

Btw thank you for sharing your story.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklady35 View Post
    I went with genesis recently and I wouldn't really recommend it all. I don't feel they listened to me at all, didn't monitor me closely at all or change or increase the stimulation drugs they gave me. I had low ovarian teserve so savaas put me on menorial 650 iu and it didn't work at all. I had all but two or maybe even one scan before I travelled to cyprus and I had about nine follicles on one ovaries and about five on the other . They got two eggs and one was ok enough to transfer. Needless to say it didn't work. His response after was appalling I was devastated and he basically told me not to bother with ivf as it wouldn't really work so I could try naturally!!! So why take the money and treat me in the first place . Also the cost just went up and up with added extras he neglected to mention. This isn't sour grapes at all I just want you to know before you trust him with your Dream. I haven't given up I went with Embio in Athens. They were great from the start and are open to gender selection as well and I was quite open about the fact I wanted a little girl to complete our family. They put me on gonal f and as I decided to stay uk based I bought my meds here and did them myself alcura is the cheapest by far. They had me going for scans every two days to check my response and changed dosage accordingly. Far better outcome I had 19 follies on left and 13 on right. Maria the nurse I dealt with answered my questions day and nogjt and as been fab. Currently waiting for results of egg collection. Also flights to Athens much cheaper than cyprus
    Hi Pinklady

Im interested to know your outcome, if you are up for sharing x

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info on the Greek clinics we are looking in Cyprus or somewhere in Europe that will do PGD/Sort for Family Balancing - any clinic recommendations? We used TM in N.Cyprus this summer with a poor experience to say the least.

thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info on the Greek clinics we are looking in Cyprus or somewhere in Europe that will do PGD/Sort for Family Balancing - any clinic recommendations? We used TM in N.Cyprus this summer with a poor experience to say the least.

thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast