Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Free Consultation for IVF

Hello to all,

Welcome to Mirage search of Fertility Clinic and IVF Centre in India. where life begins. We are the leading provider of IVF and Gynecology services in India. Our sole aim is to create families. Our dedicated team of doctors, lawyers, medical professionals and support staff have had the honour of assisting in the birth of more than 100 babies by IVF to Indian and International parents. we will try to give as much information as possible about some of the Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) procedures like In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Embryo Transfer (ET), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Testicular and Epididymal Sperm Aspiration Procedures,Egg Donation etc.If you are interested please message me there. Thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Mirage,
    i am soo happy and excited to share a good news with you all. I got my periods stopped, my test results are positive, my God i am conceiving. i am really very very happy unable to express my happiness. I am really soo thankful to the Doctor's at Mirage Search (Mirage Health) and also the god for showing his mercy on me. after all the struggles now i am waiting for my little Child on this earth. My Husband and all my parents and inlaws are taking care of me soo well and waiting for the baby soon. Thanks again Mirage health.....