Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

European Clinics for sperm sort and PGD with Donor eggs

hi Folks,

we finished a cycle of GS - Microsort and PGD Donor Eggs in TM - North Cyprus BFN.

We are looking for clinics in - Poland, Czech, Spain, Hungry etc that do Sperm Sort (any method) PGD and Donor Egg. We are aware of the gender selection laws in EU banning this, we have 2 girls already and last chance for a boy. So we are trying to find a clinic that will either (a) turn a blind eye or (b) allow us to select our embryos ourselves for ET.

Can anyone who has ideas please PM me? I heard C and R (but which R??) in Czech are possible places just need help on how to approach them and other clinics. We are in final throws of giving up.... desperately looking for a last chance we are 43/42 and age is not on our sides.

Cyprus N was a disaster and probably a place we don't want to visit again....

thanks x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by SoFullofHope; April 26th, 2018 at 03:59 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you find any good clinic in Europe?
    Did you get your boy? I'm looking too.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to Genesis in south Cyprus and I am expecting my dreamed baby in a week more or less. I had to cycle twice there to get it. Though it was with my own eggs I think they offer DE as well.
    I didn't hear about anyone getting pregnant at north Cyprus, I am sorry you went there.
    Feel free to ask me about Genesis, the good thing about going there is that you can be open about gender selection. On the other hand I think Clinic C in Prague is another option cheaper but you cannot mention GS.

Good luck with whatever you decide!
    My kids (2012) (2014) (2015) HT (2017) and HT (2019)

Cycle #1 Genesis Nov/Dec 2016: 5 retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 tested, 1 abnormal XX, 1 normal XX HBAA transferred BN
    Cycle #2 Genesis Feb/Mar 2017: 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 tested, 2 normal XX.
    FET #1 8/April/2017: HT DD1 Born 25/Dec/17
    FET #2 15/Feb/2019: HT DD2 Born 25/Oct/19