Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry bananagirl i havent loggod on for a while due to having hospitalized due to pre eclampsia then i gave birth to my beautifull baby girl who has kept me busy! By now im sure you have made your decision between TM orbritish cyprus ivf. Would be interesting to know which one you went for. However fron what ive heard, zeren (coirdinator who whats apps with you and responds within minutes) has left british ivf and gone to another clinic (also in the north). But you say that communication is excellent with the clinic so standards must still be high.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Didnt quite finish the last message. It was british ivf cyprus i went to with success. My beautiful baby girl is here with me now. QUOTE=perhaps;986411]Sorry bananagirl i havent loggod on for a while due to having hospitalized due to pre eclampsia then i gave birth to my beautifull baby girl who has kept me busy! By now im sure you have made your decision between TM orbritish cyprus ivf. Would be interesting to know which one you went for. However fron what ive heard, zeren (coirdinator who whats apps with you and responds within minutes) has left british ivf and gone to another clinic (also in the north). But you say that communication is excellent with the clinic so standards must still be high.[/QUOTE]

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

As Dr. Firdevs (aka Dr. F) and Team Miracle, we terminated our business relationship with Ümit İnak and Julie Hodson from the marketing department. Ümit İnak and Julie Hodson with their marketing crew of Lynsey Shaw, Dave Shaw and Nicole Smith, no longer work with Team Miracle.

As Dr. F and her entire Team Miracle of doctors, embryologists, patient coordinators, nurses and other staff, we successfully continue our industry-leading IVF treatments with our latest technologies (EmbryoScope, IMSI, MicroChip, ICSI etc.) just the way we've done together for the past 10 years.

You can contact Dr. F and Team Miracle from our OFFICIAL WEBSITEs below:
    Cyprus IVF Centre - Team Miracle
    Dr. Firdevs Team Miracle - Cyprus IVF Centre

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please, I need to go to Cyprus soon. I would like to know if it is currently more advisable to go to Team miracle or to Bahceci. I thank you very much for the experiences of people who have gone recently, in order to have current informationThank you very much for your help
    Last edited by saray; December 13th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.

5. Likes Paulagg liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

miracle or Bahceci

Please, I need to go to Cyprus soon. I would like to know if it is currently more advisable to go to Team miracle or to Bahceci. I thank you very much for the experiences of people who have gone recently, in order to have current information
    Thank you very much for your help

Please, I need to go to Cyprus soon. I would like to know if it is currently more advisable to go to Team miracle or to Bahceci. I thank you very much for the experiences of people who have gone recently, in order to have current information

please I need to go to Cyprus son. Iwould like to Know if it is currently more advisable to go to Team Miracle or to Bahceci. I thank you very mucho for your experiences and of people who have gone recently, in order to hace current information
    Thank you very mucho for your help

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, I am a single woman, 35, just miscarried at 13 weeks a few days ago. I don't know if I had a boy or a girl but I definitely want a girl and I am considering going to Team Miracle for IVF to make sure I get a girl. It looks maybe just one woman on these forums has gone to them? I like that the doctor is a woman. I don't really feel comfortable with a male doctor. If anyone wants to share their experiences with Team Miracle and Dr. Firdevs, please do so. I probably won't try again for another year or so at least. I got pregnant this time through IUI and was doing a girl diet and sway as best I could, but not sure if it worked or not. I just know I don't want to go through the stress of not knowing again. I want to be 100% sure I get a girl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12