Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Microsort in Malaysia

Anyone have any insight on the Malaysian clinic that does microsort IVF? Or want to comment on microsort in general.
    Thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. I am not sure i we have had anyone use the Malaysian clinic. Depending on your age and pretesting, you really may not need to add MS but I certainly understand the appeal. When MS was available in the US, most of those trying for a girl did end up with girl embryos to transfer when they used MS. They did not end up with many more than the women that cycle now without it though. If you have good pretesting, odds are you will end up with 1-2 for transfer but there are so many factors that go into IVF- age, clinic choice, pretesting, etc that it is best to plan on more than one cycle mentally when embarking on IVF for GS. MS was pretty hard on sperm and that may impact the fertilization rate. That was the general feedback from the US when it was used a lot here. Sorry I cannot help more!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your response. I have cycled before and have 2 beautiful boys. I’m lucky that my husband has A+ sperm. His samples are freakishly good, like 100% for morphology and motility etc. We do only have the money for one more cycle.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then I totally understand wanting to use it and I would likely throw everything including the kitchen sink at your final cycle! What happened in the previous cycle? Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We ended up with 4 embryos. Did a fresh transfer which didn’t work. And 3 FET’s, first didn’t work and then the second and third are my two children

I’m nervous about doing IVF overseas and it will cost more. But seeing as we have to do IVf to have another child anyway we will give it a shot I think to try and get a girl.