Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, glad to have found this forum

Hi everyone, today is my first day here (bit scary to be a newbie!) I have two DS's and had very bad GD with DS2, which I am still trying to work through, even though he is 18 months old. Added to this he's a very demanding baby who cries a lot, so we've had a hard time, although I love him dearly. I am currently debating trying for a third, but am soooooo scared of GD hitting me again and simply can't decide, it's driving me crazy debating it with myself day in day out. So- not sure where to start or which sections of the forums to visit first, can anyone direct me? Thanks, look forward to chatting with you all.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I just joined recently as well and I just wanted to say you found the right place! I have two boys as well, a three year old and a seventeen month old boy! I had gd with my ds2 as well and i am convinced to give it one more try. I dont want to wait ten years and regret not trying at all! I may get another boy but as you know, you will love them just the same. This site is very informative and friendly so I hope they can help you make a decision! I will be ttc in December so I'm here absorbing information and preparing. Good luck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome,it is truly amazing forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks both of you- Ktiguewantspink, I was also thinking of starting in Dec, but am worried about trying to do the diet over Christmas if we are around the In-laws- MIL gets very upset if she thinks you don't like her food, so that complicates things further! Are you waiting till after the holidays, or will you be able to do the diet ok over the festive period?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi serendipity,
    I will probably ease into the diet sometime around October and hopefully be in full swing by November. Yeah I know the holidays are a bummer in terms of dieting but I think we could probably get away with eating a smaller portion and kind of making it a cheat day while still keeping track of calories. I agree it will be tough, but I always am mindful of my calories anyway and lets face it with two young kids my time for eating is limited. I think as I get closer to October, I'll see how my cycles look and decide for sure how I will proceed. My cycles at this point are confusing since I just stopped breastfeeding. Glad to have someone new to chat with and take this journey with if you decide to do so!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 96
Size:  138.6 KB

Welcome, Serendipity and Ktiguewantspink, you will learn A LOT here, and the ladies are wonderful! I hope we can help you both construct your perfect sways!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi girlies im new also i have 3 DS and dreaming of pink xxxxx
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous boys and three gorgeous stepchildren

Mine - 1998 2008 2010

DPs: 2005 2007 2009

Havin vas reversal 2015 dreaming 2015

hoping for our little pink princess ttc 2016

super strong swimmer vibeys needed

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! This is an amazingly friendly and supportive forum, so I'm sure you'll love it here!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome ladies

2007 2008 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone x