Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Hello! I have two gorgeous boys and I'm trying to sway pink!

Hi,

I've started reading through all the fantastic pink sway information on this site and it really is making a lot of sense!

With my first baby we didn't mind what gender it was so we didn't sway, we were keen to get pregnant quickly so we bd every day from af finishing up until about a week before my af was due. I was taking a pre pregnancy multivitamin and making sure I was eating well. We fell pregnant the first month of trying and had our first boy.
    With our second baby, I didn't mind so much what gender it was as we had always planned to have 3 children. I had heard a little about swaying pink so we tried to do the cut off and no O for me method. I wasn't using opks though so I was only guessing when I was ovulating by ov pains. I think we stopped about 4 days before I ovulated, again I was taking pre pregnancy multivits and trying to eat well. It took two months to fall pregnant and again I had a lovely little boy.

So reading all the research you have compiled in here really does make sense for girl swaying, we have been ttc on and off for about 6 months now for our 3rd baby. I've been using opks so I have a better idea of when I ovulate, I'm only taking folic acid this time and we were doing bd every day from af up until 4 days before I ovulated with no success. Sounds like we would probably have been expecting our 3rd boy using this method so I'm quite relieved we haven't fallen pregnant yet so I have a chance to use the information on here!

My question is I have been dieting anyway to lose a few pounds before falling pregnant again (I'm not overweight though, I have always been a UK size 10) is it too late for a sway to work this month if I stop having breakfast and reduce my daily calories down? I'm on day 3 of my cycle so waiting for my af to finish.
    Any other tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome I'm new too and ttc a girl also. Most people start the diet about 6 weeks in advance of ttc but if you really want to try this month I'm sure cutting down calories, not having breakfast etc will help with conceiving a girl. You'll get lots of great advice and info on here. Good luck-hope you get your little princess
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Best of luck to you too, lets hope our dreams of pink come true soon!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I'm new here too and TTC girl. I've just started diet and I'm Skipping breakfast. Not eating any meat and trying to keep my fat and protein low.
    There is a lot of great info and friendly ppl here.
    Good luck with your sway. X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey

i would say it depends on how girls friendly your normal diet is, you're probably okay on the cals but if like me you stay slim normally by eating lots of low fat protien including a fair amount of meat and veggies and no carbs you may want to wait until next cycle, that said loosing any weight sways pink and if you start the LE diet now I'd be very tempted to go for it this cycle - i'm rubbish at waiting!

as elle says reccomendation is 6 weeks

welcome
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Fish, I managed to lose 7lbs in 2 weeks on the LE diet so we went for it this month. Not convinced we will have done it but we'll see!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck, taht's good weight loss, weight loss sways in it's self so fingers crossed, tbh having conceived first time with DS1&2 i'm totally fed up by being on our 3rd month so at least you've stared ;-0

fx for you
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know exactly what you mean! We first started ttc back in November using the Shettles theory, we had a break for a few months, tried last month but BFN and then I came across this site and completely changed my sway. I'm getting impatient too but really pleased with the weight loss, I'm back to where I was before I had ds1 and wouldn't mind losing a little more so I'm trying to look at that as a positive if we haven't managed it this month.

Best of luck to you, I hope this is your month xx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm excited to hear how u go.
    I'll be starting the diet mildly now and seriously 6 weeks before this chrissy.
    Fingers and toes crossed for you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast