Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile Finally saying hello!

Hi everyone, I'm new here, my husband and I plan on trying to conceive starting March 2013. We're swaying for a girl. This is our first child, but we plan on just 2 children, and having at least 1 daughter is very important to us. I'm somewhat of a skeptic with swaying, but my husband thinks that since we're planning a small family that it's a good idea to start trying with our first, I decided that it can't hurt anything. We live in the Netherlands, my husband is Dutch, I'm American. (En ja, ik kan ook Nederlands spreken! Nog niet vlooiend, maar bijna.)

We're planning a fairly laid-back sway, consisting of, um, doing it like rabbits untill the 3 day cutoff with Rephresh, and the diet. I've been a vegan for 2 years, which I thought would make it more difficult as many of the girl diets call for lots of dairy. At the moment, I'm thinking of doing a French baby diet-style eating plan, substituting in calcium fortified rice milk for the dairy. What's very good is that this calls for lots of things I eat already, breakfast is usually a smoothie made with frozen strawberries, we also eat lots of rice and pasta. And from trolling through the threads on here, it looks like it's a good thing that my husband (vegetarian, though not vegan) drinks a lot of coffee and eats a lot of tofu. Though still trying to figure out where spicy food, quinoa, kale, and more fit into all of this, I also posted a thread about swaying while vegan here, as you can see, I'm lost, but I can also see that this is a very helpful group: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...tml#post238433

As for me, I'm 30, thoroughly enjoyed travelling in my younger days, and am very enthusiastic about Ashtanga yoga, cycling, and natural health. Once I've passed the exams here that certify that I can speak university-level Dutch, which currently keeps me very busy, I plan on working as an English teacher, and once the baby we're trying to conceive is past the infant stage, I plan on going for my yoga teaching certificate, which maybe I could make into a substantial career, we'll see.

Good to meet you guys! :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck! you will get lots of support here!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I am new here and planning to sway for a girl next spring as well.
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys. :-)

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welkom, zie het nu pas