Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! SWaying for pink after 5 boys and 1 girl with PCOS

Hi.
    Am new to this forum and am trying to sway for a girl. We had DS1 then DS2 the twins DS3 and DD then DS 4 and DS 5.
    I would love to understand how I managed a girl at the same time as a boy? We have obviously been doing something right over the years for our lovely boys! I have PCOS so am very fortunate to have all the children I do. The twins were conceived with clomid. We have planned to try timing each time we have conceived but I am not sure we have ever been very good at it! As I don't ovulate every month and it takes a while for me to conceive then I never dare not BD when I know I am ovulating!
    I am so confused with all the conflicting information that I would love to know what everybody else's opinions are
    Thanks!
    Emma

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm interested in this I'm new to this forum and also have PCOS with 2 gorgeous boys. I've noticed that where women with PCOS ovulate naturally they tend to have more boys and those that have to use fertility drugs to ovulate like clomid etc.. have more girls. So it would make sense that you would conceive your girl whilst on clomid. I think most women with PCOS have higher testosterone levels which explains more boys but fertility drugs help counteract this.

I'm going to try to lower my testosterone levels through diet I think that's key for women with PCOS and far more important than timing. like you I just don't think I'll be able to conceive unless I BD at ovulation.
    There's loads of info on diets on here.

Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 251
Size:  138.6 KB

ladies, VITEX would be great to sway PINK with your PCOS!
    Or Clomid!, but if you use Clomid to sway you don't do anything else with it as you want to get pregnant as FAST as possible.

I used Vitex.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your baby girl - is vitex the same as Agnus Castus? I took that whilst trying to conceive DS1 I wasn't swaying just desperate for a baby after a year and half of trying. Also I thought anything that boosted fertility swayed blue so surprised this is pink?