Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello! How far in advance should i start my girl sway?

Hi all! I have boys who i love with all my heart and will be TTC a very much wanted daughter in about 10-12 months. I've been researching my sway for quite a while now (on IG at first which confused me alot as some of the suggestions seem pretty odd, all of this has surely got to be based on science, so i was over the moon to find this site and the logical, brilliant theories that Atomic supports) I'm prepared to do anything and everything i have to to get my girl!

My husband is pretty supportive and i know with a little prodding he'll do his bit with taking supplements, changing diet etc

So, right now, is there anything i can be doing now, 12 months away from my sway? Other than gathering info and trying to keep track of my cycle?

Thanks, Cherry xx
    Last edited by cherryswirl; August 17th, 2016 at 03:14 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rude question but do u have alot of weight to loose ? If tons then some people start sooner - if not then 6 weeks before is the least so maybe couple of months before or month before attempt month you can start your supps ( folic sooner )

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, no i'm a UK size 10-12 so not overweight but i do still have a few pounds of baby weight i'd like to lose for my clothes to fit more comfortably. Does it help to be on the diet for longer than 6-8 weeks before attempt or is it pointless? Also does it help to take the supplements for a good while before to get used to their effects on your cycle/CM or just leave it til closer to the time? Thanks, i appreciate the replies x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    iF YOU HAVENT GOT MUCH TO LOOSE I THINK 6-8 WEEKS IS FINE - BOY DIET TO GIRL DIET IS QUIET DIFFERENT AND U COULD FIND YOURSELF LOOSING TOO MUCH TOO SOON IF YOU START EARLIER. You could maybe start by going vegetarian now if you can - that would help. Or atleast cut out red meat - Take a look at the LE diet section here that will have loads of helpful tips.

Supps wise i dont think its too good to take them for too long but depends which ones you decide to take. Im taking aw Palmetto, Vitex, Baby aspirin, Chitosan and Folic Acid but only took the last cycle and then will take my next cycle which will be my TTC cycle.

The diet alone will have an effect on your cm within about 6 weeks - obviously you can start the diet sooner and like i say breaking into it would be a good start so go veggie or get used to missing breakfast where possible then nearer the time look at the foods you are eating and lower your cals / protein/ fat etc - if you do it longer than 6-8 weeks before i think you will get bored of it and maybe loose motivation and end up with too many cheat meals. I couldnt do it longer than i needed to that for sure and depending how long it takes u to TTC you could be on it for 5-6 cycles ( but fx its only 1-2 !!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,

I only started my sway a couple of days ago but wish that I had done more background before. If I had my time over I would read everything on this site before I started the sway, plan and practise meals so that I could eat without obsessing. This would reduce testosterone through stressing about things (I'm sure stress is linked to why I have two boys). This should also save you money as you will know where you stand on supps, lubes, ph testing, O testing etc etc
    and stop you buying things that you end up not needing (like me!!!)

I started the diet 6 weeks before.

Good luck to us all

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls and yes, good luck to us all! I've already been vegetarian since i was 13 (and still have two boys!!) so will start to research the things in my diet that i really really need to change and start phasing things out. Then a couple of months beforehand i can really go for it :0) x