HI ladies, I have been lurking for a awhile reading. Feeling my way around and trying to understand the whole swaying process.

DH and I have been TTC and swaying since May this year, to no avail. It's getting quite disheartening because I conceived DD at the drop of a hat first cycle off BCP. I love my wonderful DD a lot but really really want a boy, you know what I mean?

But it seems harder to conceive this time round. Maybe because I'm 31 or maybe because I'm still nursing DD who is almost 2 yes old. I didn't get my first pp period till she was 22 months old and that was only slight spotting.

I started EPO and dongguai in the last two months which seems to bring on my spotting. Also taking prenatals, extra 5 mg folic acid, mucinex during o time, charting, sway blue diet and preseed. Its not easy as I'm a cheese monster. E deprivation and BFN are kinda getting to me.

I should probably add that in this first cycle with 'period', I'm on CD 34 and DPO 16 according to FF. My chart turned triphasic 8 days ago, stayed above 98 fahrenheit. But I tested BFN on DPO 12 and 15. yes, there is the occasional nausea, cramping, flatulence but nothing more than previous cycles.

Am thinking of starting fertilaid and soy isoflavones soon. What do you think ladies?