Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

A new one overseas...

Hi girls (as I assume that there are only girls here...)

First of all, let me warn you:
    I'm French, so I may make some glitches and confusion... do not hesitate to let me know!
    I came here because french forums for gender sawing somewhat scare me, all the members are absolutely convinced by a method or another (the most popular here is of course the french diet, but they also speak about the timing, and in some cases the pH and the position) that I do not feel confortable to express doubts about these methods.
    I read a lot of topics in this forum before deciding to subscribe, and I love the fact that you are opened to questions, and there are a lot of scientific posts explaining each method (I'm a scientific person, and I love to understand things before applying them)

Now a short presentation of myself:
    After many years together (almost 11 years, of which 4 years married), and saying everyone that we do not want kids, my husband and I finally realized that we now feel this need... (I'm 29 and he is 32)
    For many reasons, we would like to have a little boy, and I am studying the different methods to increase our chances.
    The first one that came to me is the french diet, I therefore bought the book and planned an appointment with the Dr Papa (who is the author of this method - I see him in 2 weeks).
    But in the book, I read that all other methods are criticized, and only this one is guaranteed... That could not be THIS simple??
    So now here I am, a little confused, not completely closed to the idea of the french diet, but full of questions, not knowing what to say or what to ask to this doctor when I'll see him. I found a lot of interesting information on this website (not had the time to read everything though, as it take me time to fully understand the scientific-oriented posts), and I hope I'll find all the answers I need here.

See ya!
    Claire

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck and welcome x
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome I swayed for a boy and I am having a boy in December. I followed the HE diet because it was the complete opposite of my lifestyle when I had my two girls so it made the most sense to me. Best of luck

2007 2008 2012