Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi four girls,

I'm another pink swayer like you! We have 2 DDs, and I just miscarried a third, which I had swayed for using advice and a plan I got on here (I was 18 weeks when I learned that the baby had died, and had found out gender early through cvs). I desperately want a third daughter--I have always dreamed of a single-gender family. My daughters adore each other, and love being part of a family of girls. And my DH is just like your husband--he is incredibly happy to have fathered all pink, and feels very proud to be the only man in the family.
    We will probably be doing HT once I have recovered from this loss--because I have had repeated miscarriages, we will qualify for insurance to cover IVF.
    And I've found this to be an incredibly supportive forum for pink swayers. Women come here wishing for pink with prior children in all sorts of gender combinations, not just all boys. And everyone's gender desire comes from a different place, and exists for a different reason.
    It is, I'm sorry to say, entirely possible for an all-pink mom to conceive blue, but you've definitely come to the right place to give yourself the best possible odds of getting the girl you dream of... Welcome!
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

2. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome. Best of luck with ttc another girl and here is hoping that you will have another pink bundle soon.

We feel blessed and happy that our family is complete.

Mammy to two angels in heaven.You will always be missed and loved.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was my dream....all girls....for whatever reason God, science, or whatever had different ideas. I love my boys another girl in the family would be awesome! Especially since my daughter will be leaving for college soon. Good luck. Hope it works!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123