Thread: atomic?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

atomic?

I am doing a lot of things different this time as far as diet and supps go. I'm following genderdreaming recommendations rather than ingender. And I feel pretty good about it because everything is different than what I did either naturally with my first son or by swaying with my second son. The one thing that I am concerned about is about propping my hips. With both sons I got pregnant the third month of trying and with both I got worried that I was never going to get pregnant so I propped my hips with a pillow for at least 15 minutes. This only happened once each pregnancy that I propped my hips (out of desperation) every other time I would immediately get up after and go to the bathroom. Maybe it is coincidence that I propped my hips and got pregnant but it is a factor that I have to consider. Does propping the hips up sway boy? On the other hand, is my uterus positioned in a way that I may have trouble getting pregnant if I DON'T elevate my hips?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome littlegirlblues. Im sure atomic will be along shortly to answer your question.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 109
Size:  138.6 KB
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I don't generally answer questions in this forum (not because I don't want to, just because of lack of time) and usually it's best to ask your swaying questions in the sway forums. I did happen to see this though so I'll go ahead and answer.

Under ideal circumstances for conception, propping hips after intercourse may sway slightly blue. But if you're swaying pink and doing a lot of other stuff to make conception harder, tehn you may NEED to lay flat for awhile after intercourse (propping hips has been debunked, but laying flat for up to 15 minutes does seem to help). I did jump and dump for 5 months and didn't get pg until I just stayed in bed and went to sleep after intercourse and that's how I got my baby girl.

I know TTC can be super stressful but really 3 months is nothing. It's totally 100% normal to take 3-6 months to TTC WITHOUT swaying, and if you're swaying that can make it take longer. It could very well be that you could have jumped and dumped those months and gotten pg because it was just your month because you released a good egg. May have had nothing to do with whether you propped hips or not. You can get pg if you leap out of bed immediately after BD and go and run the Boston Marathon - that's why sperm can swim.

If you feel good about your sway in other ways, and ESP. if you're doing things like antihistamine/RepHresh, then you may not want to do a J and D. You can also compromise and lay flat for 5 minutes or 10 instead of 15.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. You are SO helpful. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For what it's worth, I laid flat for a good 45 mins not moving with this baby.. then got up for a min then laid back down.. so total was an hour.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Rainbow Baby. I do want to get pregnant fairly quickly and feel that lying down really does help. It's reassuring to hear that it won't affect my sway too much though since you and atomic both ended up with girls.