Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate HELLO I am a brand new member! Some of you might know me though!

Hi ladies! I have been searching for you guys for a while ;p I used to frequent another swaying site under the name Ariel! Some of you may know me I know a few girls here look very familiar!
    Basically I left the other site in frustration no body was ever their answering questions and the monkeys annoyed me! I fell pregnant and pretty much left because nobody was their any more. I ended up losing a little boy at 19 weeks
    Any way.. we are ttc again We would love a little pink wrapped princess as we have had 4 boys, including my angel we lost in June!
    I am so excited, I honestly would be 100% happy with a healthy baby either way to fill the massive black hole I have in my life. We figure why not sway for a the princess we have always wanted.
    Excited to get to know you all! I am pretty clued up on the gender swaying from the other site. If there are major differences please let me know and link me if you could be bothered! Thank you my new friend!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Rainbow. Fingers crossed for you. There is a link somewhere explaining the difference between IG and LE - search and u will find it. I'd attach it if I weren't such a luddite

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I remember you from over there .

I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby.

Yes, the information here is very different from IG, and I feel so much better about swaying this way. Good luck to you!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so exciting! Thanks for the warm welcomes ladies I am actually getting really excited for the first time in a long time! I wanted to diet and lose weight any way! Do I have to be a dream member to see what's on the diet for a girl?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome! you will find alot of support and advice here - it is a very active forum. Good luck.
    Started HT journey in Oct 2012 to balance our family with a

Cycle 1: Genesis, Nov '12, transferred 2 XY hatching blasts, BFN

Cycle 2: Genesis, Mar '13, FET 1 XY early blast, BFN

Cycle 3: HRC, Sept '13, 10 to PGD, 2 abnormal XY, 3 normal XX, No transfer. Absolutely devastated!!!

Cycle 4: Genesis planned FET, Feb '14 BFP, scan at 7 wks shows heartbeat

November 2014 - Our family is complete is here - Thanks to Dr Savvas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 66
Size:  138.6 KB

SO sorry for your loss! I cannot imagine.
    But I am happy you found us, you will like it here, there are amazing women, and plenty of love and support that never stops here.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; October 11th, 2012 at 10:55 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! This may help: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html

Emily, you just made me look up the word "luddite." Love it!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow baby View Post
    so exciting! Thanks for the warm welcomes ladies I am actually getting really excited for the first time in a long time! I wanted to diet and lose weight any way! Do I have to be a dream member to see what's on the diet for a girl?
    Yes, I think most of the LE diet info is in the member's section. I think it's definitely worth it to join!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome, sorry to hear about your loss, best of luck with your girl sway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast