Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! New and TTC a girl in late October!

I recently found this site and have found it so incredibly illuminating and helpful. We are going to TTC a girl in late October / early November. I had unknowingly started aspects of the girl diet over the last few weeks and plan to continue. I've lost 5-6 pounds over the last three weeks. My only concern is that I am a massage therapist and I need to have a lot of energy for clients between 8am and 12pm. Skipping breakfast won't work. Any ideas on what to eat in the morning so I can make it through my massages?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by smbarnett11 View Post
    I recently found this site and have found it so incredibly illuminating and helpful. We are going to TTC a girl in late October / early November. I had unknowingly started aspects of the girl diet over the last few weeks and plan to continue. I've lost 5-6 pounds over the last three weeks. My only concern is that I am a massage therapist and I need to have a lot of energy for clients between 8am and 12pm. Skipping breakfast won't work. Any ideas on what to eat in the morning so I can make it through my massages?
    P.S. I have 1DS already and after reading a lot on this site, I have recognized that I did a perfect blue sway without knowing it. I had recently gained 5-7lbs, LOVED salty food, and ate tons of cheese/whole grains/dark veggies. I was also on a really good multivitamin. I was still taking that until yesterday when I realized that I should probably drop it until after I get pregnant?! Is that right? If I do then should I add in a separate folic acid supplement between now and then? I have history of being really athletic (figure skating and running) so I have a good amount of muscle tone that never really goes away even if I limit exercising. I also have plenty of EWCM on a regular basis. I think I'm going to have to sway pink pretty hard. I'm 5'4" and 143lbs.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm also new here and like you, having looked around the site I've realised that my diet was absolutely perfect for a boy sway when I got pregnant with my DS! I've been doing some form of girl diet for a few weeks now (still perfecting things though and keen for advice and insights!) The skipping breakfast thing has been really really tough for me too but I started by pushing brekkie back and back into the late morning, eating smaller and smaller portions until I could go through to around midday without eating. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 119
Size:  138.6 KB
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to be a massage therapist, i was just having coffee in the morning, that got me through till lunch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea... I don't like coffee but I found that peppermint does a pretty good job for me. Thanks!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can relate. I am pretty muscular/ toned as well without doing much. It always made me wonder if that had anything to do with the hormone levels, etc. I have 3 boys and one angel boy...seems like all me and dh make is boys, but we will try a couple more times for a girl. I am new here too and I wish you pink blessings!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3BoysBlessed View Post
    I can relate. I am pretty muscular/ toned as well without doing much. It always made me wonder if that had anything to do with the hormone levels, etc. I have 3 boys and one angel boy...seems like all me and dh make is boys, but we will try a couple more times for a girl. I am new here too and I wish you pink blessings!
    Thanks! Blessings to you too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast