Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie from Iowa researching PGD/IVF for family balancing

Hi! I just joined this site and recently started researching PGD/IVF for family balancing. To tell you the truth I didn't even know this kind of technology exisited for gender selection. Iowa always seems to be lacking when it comes to wanting specific services, or it maybe because we don't have any 'major' cities. Is anyone else out there from Iowa looking into PGD/IVF? Or has already tried it? I am looking for some places that will do this that are in iowa or in surrounding states.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! I live in NE and go down to Dallas for IVF but not for gender selection. My clinic does do GS though and has locations on St. Louis as well as Peoria. If you are will to travel then there are endless possibilities. I highly recommend buying the membership as most of the high tech girls post in the private forum and there is more info in there. Lots of help as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by michaela View Post
    Welcome!! I live in NE and go down to Dallas for IVF but not for gender selection. My clinic does do GS though and has locations on St. Louis as well as Peoria. If you are will to travel then there are endless possibilities. I highly recommend buying the membership as most of the high tech girls post in the private forum and there is more info in there. Lots of help as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the name of the clinic in Peoria?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar28 View Post
    What is the name of the clinic in Peoria?
    Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM)

Sher Fertility Clinics | Las Vegas, Dallas, St. Louis, Central Illinois, Greater Lehigh Valley, New Jersey, New York
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.