Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Hobbermittens! Am V excited you popped in. Have read about your boy sway, comments, etc...
    Am hoping to get the same outcome as you obviously so any advice would be warmly welcomed. Have had a bad winter (am down under so we are just coming out) and have had multiple virus' and 2 courses of antibiotics so am trying (not so patiently) to get my immunity up and strong.
    Anyone have an opinion on Royal Jelly tablets as opposed to the one in honey? Am also taking Maca along with all the other boy sups.
    First try will be Dec!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took the royal jelly supp that wasn't mixed with honey. I didn't ever take the one mixed with honey.

Antibiotics are supposed to sway boy. I was on them when I conceived my baby!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Hobbermittens, that just confuses me more! I thought for a boy, we were meant to be really healthy, full of nutrients and in high condition??? Glad to hear the tablets worked for you as I can't get the one in honey here in OZ. May I ask how much Folic Acid you were taking?
    Am taking 2000 mcg per day which I heard sways boy (but also that more can sway twins).
    I never took FA before with the others, just as soon as I found out so that may be a good sway for me.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't exactly sick. I get strep throat at the drop of a hat, and my kids had it so I took the antibiotics at the first sign of anything. I probably would have been fine without them, but I was trying to be preemtive. I was terrified of getting sick while trying to sway!

I took a LOT of FA, way more than I needed to, by accident. I think I was taking 4,000 mcg? It took a long time to wean off. All you need is the amount Atomic advises.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Hobbermittens.
    The other thing I am a little confused about is the diet. There seems to be 2 conflicting bits of advice...
    1. Eat loads of fruit and vegetables, red meat, potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, be super healthy and load up on good stuff.
    2. Then they say eat fast foods, hamburger and fries, milkshakes, loads of calories...
    I struggle to eat a lot but am tending to do option 1 and doing it every hour or two as I can't sit and eat massive meals.
    Think I might add in another 500mcg of FA.
    Am getting nervous about doing this and getting it wrong...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbermittens,
    PLease ignore above message and thanks for advising me to read Atomic's info.
    Because I get interrupted every 10 minutes, I hadn't found the wealth of information that Atomic has provided at the beginning until just now (many thanks Atomic. You are awesome XX).
    I have previously just been gathering bits here and there so it is great to find all the info to plan properly.
    Am still freaking out about the diet!!! I NEVER eat these types of foods (which shows why I have three girls haha). All I can say is I will do everything 100% (except the seasonal sway as we are in spring now), fatten myself up like a lamb to the slaughter (which may or may not be a euphemism for my state of sanity if this doesn't work). p.s. husband only started supps yesterday and swears he has been toey all day....

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the FA helped me get my boy after 3 girls. That was pretty much the only thing that was different in my diet.

Hope you get your bundle of blue.
    Working mom of 3 daughtersand 1 son

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou Pegasusonfire. I appreciate you taking the time to write.
    I so hope this works...I read somewhere the chances of 4 girls is 5% and get my hopes up but then I read the chances of 3 girls was 12% and was sure my last DD was a boy for sure!! She is a pure delight and am glad she joined our family. Seriously though, 5 girls to 1 boy (inc DH and myself) is just not fair to me!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123