Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Last chance for a little man....

Hi everyone.
    I'm new to GD but have been resourcing boy sway for the last couple of weeks. Am very nervous and want to make sure I do everything possible to try and get a boy. We have 3 beautiful girls but we desperately want a boy and this is our last baby.
    I started my boy diet today and will get supplements tomorrow. Going to start trying Dec (gives me 7 weeks). Will do OPK to time though I did that with DD 2 and with DD 3 - we DTD 12 hours before I felt the egg release so not sure that is going to make much difference. Might have to try for just after?
    My diet is naturally highly acidic so can make a big difference there!! Next 4 cycles have me O-ing 4 or 5 days before a new moon
    Anyway, I'm waffling on...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome. Dont worry too much about timing. Diet, exercise and suppliments are the most important. Goodluck.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi luvalittleman, thanks for your tips (from my intro thread). They seem very spot on from what I've read when TTC a girl. It's very re-assuring when you see the swaying techniques / ideas match up in reality (i.e., your three girls). I wish I had some advice for you on your boy sway, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of that here Best wishes to you and Congrats on three girls, that's fantastic!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the site

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Cinss. Thank you for responding. With regards to the exercise, do you mean Pump classes rather than treadmill? Do you really think that makes a difference? I am quite lean and build muscle super easy for a girl so tend to do cardio.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi confusedman. I adore having daughters - so hope you get at least one.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will try and help if I can.
    Best of luck.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ELP for taking the time to welcome me.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I am a mummy to two girls and will start TTC in December as well. I am starting to get nervous too

Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by luvalittleman View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I'm new to GD but have been resourcing boy sway for the last couple of weeks. Am very nervous and want to make sure I do everything possible to try and get a boy. We have 3 beautiful girls but we desperately want a boy and this is our last baby.
    I started my boy diet today and will get supplements tomorrow. Going to start trying Dec (gives me 7 weeks). Will do OPK to time though I did that with DD 2 and with DD 3 - we DTD 12 hours before I felt the egg release so not sure that is going to make much difference. Might have to try for just after?
    My diet is naturally highly acidic so can make a big difference there!! Next 4 cycles have me O-ing 4 or 5 days before a new moon
    Anyway, I'm waffling on...
    Hi there, I have two boys and the timing was different for both But we had a LOT of attempts which raises the number of sperm flying around which helps sway blue! Good luck
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I concieved my first son in the new moon, second in the full moon, but what I was doing during both was moderately excerising, (incll. lifting 5 lb weights 3-4 times a week), eating frequently, cutting down on sweets, increasing my protein, losing a moderate amount of weight (like 10 lbs), fish oil supps, green tea etc...I was on a health kick with both accidential conceptions.

Good luck to you
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast