Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate dreaming on a baby girl!

Hi everyone! im a newbie to GD and trying to gather as much info possible before taking the next big step. i've been researching for quite a while in this forum and found so many resources and so thankful for those member who share their experiences and information.

I have two gourgeous and bright boys, ages 4 and 2. I'm turning 33 next month and ttc # 3.
    With desires of wanting a baby girl i followed the girl diet, supplements,etc, but unsuccessful conceiving. I have done this for the last 6 months. (First child conceived in 2 months after ttc and youngest one is an Oops baby.

Lately, my feelings are inclining to go with PGD/IVF. I finally convinced DH (he;s still a lil bit skeptical about it) to go with HT and looking into reputable and high success rate clinics in northern NJ or NYC.

I'm not sure how my life will change after (if God permit) PGD/IVF tx and i get PG. Having a full time job and 2 kids is overwhelming already but if i dont try it now, i know i will regreat when time and my age are not reversible. Please, if you have any source, info about the tri-state area clinics be kind to share with me!!! Lots of kisses and hugs!! thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome here

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck swaying pink!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you ladies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I hope you get your little girl! I had 2 boys and then a girl without swaying or IVF, so it's def possible!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I unquestionably longed for to rise a acknowledgement to be means to appreciate we for all a glorious contribution we have been display on genderdreaming.com . My enlarged internet poke has right away been famous with great strategies to go over with my friends as well as family. we would demonstrate which most of us visitors essentially have been unquestionably sanctified to exist in a conspicuous village with really most undiluted people with profitable hints. we feel indeed beholden to have detected your web pages as well as demeanour brazen to so most some-more extraordinary mins celebration of a mass here. Thank we again for all a details.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DY_Ellena View Post
    I unquestionably longed for to rise a acknowledgement to be means to appreciate we for all a glorious contribution we have been display on genderdreaming.com . My enlarged internet poke has right away been famous with great strategies to go over with my friends as well as family. we would demonstrate which most of us visitors essentially have been unquestionably sanctified to exist in a conspicuous village with really most undiluted people with profitable hints. we feel indeed beholden to have detected your web pages as well as demeanour brazen to so most some-more extraordinary mins celebration of a mass here. Thank we again for all a details.
    thank you! hope we get tonz of knowledge from here before we move on to the next level. good luck