Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, new here :-) and quick question about personalized plan

Hi!!! Wow, this site has so much information its kind of overwhelming, but so glad to get all! Knowledge is power right?!?!

I have two sweet boys 3 and 10 months old and would love to add a sweet little girl to our family, God willing! I think that's the first time I've ever written that down without feeling like someone would think negative of me! We would like to have our children 2 years a part so I would be starting the LE diet in a week to give me a solid 6 weeks and then some before we start TTC a girl in December. With that....would you suggest going with the personalized plan service since there is so much to remember on do's and dont's with diet and supps and such? Just wanted to get some feedback on whether some of you found it helpful that did do the plan when swaying for a girl.

Thanks for the input Ladies! I look forward to this becoming my guilty pleasure while the boys are napping since FB is boring. Planning for a girl is way more interesting than seeing what someone posted about Monday morning traffic on FB! haha!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, goodluck

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I purchased a personal plan and I have found it so easy to follow. Everything from supps to DTD is laid out... NO stress of "Crap did I forget this or that". I also became a dream member.... I spend hours upon hours on here. I have never felt so confident that my dream Of a little girl can actually come true as I have here with all these ladies. (Thank you all btw)
    My family is complete!!!
    2/2000
    6/2003
    4/2011
    7/2013

Swayed for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCakesTor View Post
    I purchased a personal plan and I have found it so easy to follow. Everything from supps to DTD is laid out... NO stress of "Crap did I forget this or that". I also became a dream member.... I spend hours upon hours on here. I have never felt so confident that my dream Of a little girl can actually come true as I have here with all these ladies. (Thank you all btw)
    Thank you so much for your input! I think I am going to go for the plan too. It makes sense to ease the stress by letting someone help out! :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there! I just went for the plan and came across your thread! I'm glad I'm able to
    Confidently say I want to try for a boy without anybody looking at me or raising eyebrows
    I thank God for what I have but I thought no harm trying .. I wanted to ask about the plan I actually
    Filled out the 2 questionnaires do any of you guys know what I need to do after that ? Or do I just wait for a reply?
    I hope all goes well with your swaying! Xxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AFY- I filled out the 2 surveys and now
    I am waiting to get my plan. I don't think there is anything else for use to do except wait to see what Atomic gives us and then we start our journey! Exciting but a little scary at the same time right? Good luck with yOur boy sway! Have a great day!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SOAR- yes definitely scary but im preparing myself for any outcome.. i would be just as happy with a healthy baby thats the main thing but i thought lets give it a try you never know! still praying at the same time.. i receieved my reply from Atomic she said shell get back with my plan soon as she can.. im sure we can accompany eachother on the journey!! i hope all goes well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AFY-Sounds great! I'll let you know when I get mine too! Hopefully it will be at the same time so we can go on these Diets and get going! Woohoo! Is your DH on board too? So far my DH wants to go for it full force. Although I'm excited I really hope we conceive quickly. I don't know if he will be as head strong for the long haul as I will be. This hopefully won't also be a lesson in patience for us both for to long! Talk to you soon!