Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cant Believe im here thinking of swaying again but....

My story briefly. Had 2 healthy DS no swaying or anything, then researched hardcore on Ingender for a DD, swayed 3 times with supps, timing, magnets, acijel, lime, ions etc you name it, i did it spent a fortune i had unexplained miscarriages those 3 times i swayed - coincidence???? i dont know, had tests done Doc said it was just an abnormal chromosome. Can i carry a DD????

After 3rd misscarriage i gave up, no swaying just prayed sooo hard for many years went on to have my 3rd DS whom i adore, but i cried for most of his pregnancy which makes me feel so guilty about it now.

Here i am my heart still desperately wanting a DD soooooooooooooooooooooo bad, thinking about it every day, have never wanted anything so much more than to have a DD. Considering going for #4 just paid to have my sway plan done here - am i nuts???

I personally dont know many 3 DS mums that go on to have a girl. Are there any out there????

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are! I hope the plan works for you! Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM THEM TOO !!! I know there is one on here - i saw yesterday. I too am a mum 2 3 boys - I LOVE IT !!! I think big boy families are amazing but I am swaying for a girl for DH as he would love a daughter
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 DS and am lazy swaying for a girl. My sis had 3 DS before having her girl, so who knows!! Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is always hope!! I know a mum who had 3 boys and then went on to have 3 girls!! Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, best of luck with everything, and sorry about your losses

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am PRAYING FOR MY DD NEXT!!! You are not alone here....
    My family is complete!!!
    2/2000
    6/2003
    4/2011
    7/2013

Swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi girl swayers

Welcome and so sorry for your losses.
    I know you must feel very strongly about having a girl to come back and try again so I will send you lots of positive girl dust/vibes/mojo as I have too much of it.
    I am in the opposite position (3 girls) and swaying for a boy.
    If it is of any help, my sister has 2 boys and I have 3 girls.
    She is cranky, angry and quick tempered (high testosterone???) I am more even tempered (lower testosterone?). I am lean and tend to always eat low fat (not much) she tends to eat more indulgent foods but on the fast food, and savoury side (I hate red meat, friedd food, anything with potatoes, etc..). I have arthritis (hereditary) and she doesn't. Arthritis is often relative to a high acidic diet.
    I am struggling to eat all the food on the boy diet as I am a bit of a bird eater/picker (weird as I am very tall and athletic build).
    In comparing us, I would say lower your testosterone, your PH and start dieting. Thats pretty much the main differences in us and our combined 5 children....
    I sincerely hope this is the right time for you and that yoour dream of having a little girl comes true.
    xxxx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm a mum to 3 gorgeous boys. I'm hoping to sway for a DD next year sometime if DH agrees. I've seen quite a few mums with 3 DS's & then a DD. Both DH's paternal grandmother & my paternal grandmother had 3 DS's & then a DD. Maybe that's why I'm so keen. That's interesting luvalittleman. I would say I have high testosterone. I'm prone to mood swings & suffer terribly from irritability esp with AF. I also eat & have a very boy friendly diet. So obvious now that with each DS I did everything that sways boy too even down to supplements I was taking but I had no idea. Anyway welcomeggz you are definitely not alone. I'm so sorry about your losses. I hope you find peace in whatever you decide. I'm still getting to that point too.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello genderdreaming.com Team! Im new to this web page and I wanted to say Hi. This can be a great web-site and im glad I joined. New to this phorum thanks for the welcome. I just came to this wonderful phorum and wanted to introduce myself to everyone. This really is such an excellent internet site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast