Thread: My Introduction

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Introduction

Hi All! I have been reading my heart out for the last several weeks and started the LE diet a little over a week ago in hopes of a DD. I have two boys, age 5 and 7, and did not try a sway for either of them. As I read through all the information here it really makes sense to me that I have two boys. Not only my diet, but also the fact that when I conceived both of them I followed all the advice I could finding researching all the ways to make myself fertile to conceive quickly (all these things sway boy) and was pregnant the first cycle trying with both of them. So, here I am, hoping for a girl this time and planning my sway. I have a tendency to be detail oriented and I am a worrier by nature (another thing that sways boy). So, I am going to try to relax with my sway, and do as much as I can without making myself crazy. I am definitely concentrating the most on the LE diet and reducing CM as I know both boys were conceived when I had EWCM. I am also going to pray . In the end, I know that while my heart longs for a DD, there would also be something very sweet about seeing my two big boys with a baby brother as well. I am trying to go into this with a very positive outlook in both directions because I know either way this will be our last baby and will complete our family.

I have a few questions, but I'm not sure if I should post them here or look for the topic they pertain to on the threads and put them there? I love all the information on here and how everything is linked directly to studies that show some scientific support for the statements. This is how my mind works so this feels so much more comfortable to me for a sway than anything else I have seen. Thank you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, try searching for keywords, otherwise just start a new thread if you have a question that you cant find an answer for.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I found a thread that fit with my questions and received some great advice. I am so happy I found Gender Dreaming. It really is a great feeling to find others "in the same boat" and gives me great hope for having a girl. Fingers crossed!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I hope you get your DD!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums