Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 boys and trying for pink. Tell me all your positives on 4 child family

Hi Everyone,
    I have 3 gorgeous boys and would love to sway for pink. I'm just in the process of gathering information and working out what would work best for my sway. The hardest thing I'm finding is the reaction from people when I mention we would like a 4th child. They look at me as if I'm crazy. Is anyone else getting that from people around them. My mum is the only one really behind me and had that desire for 4 children but due to her health had to stop after number 3. Of course as I'm not getting much support I question my desire for another and think maybe they are right. Can anyone with 4 children give me all the positives going to a family of 4. My husband will support me but is worried about my workload. I currently have a 4.5yr. 2.4yrold and 3week baby. So fairly small gaps and would like another 2 yr gap with the last one. I also get the comments from people like -you will end up with 4 boys! Of course what ever we are blessed with so be it boy or girl but people think its pretty funny we are same gender family. Maybe I should just ignore them as they are the ones who create expectations on people and hence fuel the feelings of gender desire.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya, as you can imagine with my 5 boys we get similar reactions when out all together in one place (you poor thing, you've got your work cut out etc etc)
    I think we are ace!! How many families have 5 kids let alone 5 of same gender, we are pretty cool!! I sometimes feel a bit famous lol!!
    I tend to think that going from 0-1 child is the biggest change to get your head around. 1-2 is similar but not as difficult cos you've done it before, 3,4 & 5 just fit in with the first 2!!
    I've got approx 2 years between my 5 boys and they are so close, always have each other to play with and are good at sharing (most of the time) I wouldn't have it any other way.......well maybe a bit of pink would make us complete!!! xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, dont worry what anyone else thinks of your decision to have more kids.