Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Hello to all you wonderful ladies

I am fairly new to this site over from IG-ughhh tired of that site and it not working all the time :-/ Anywho, glad I found this one! I am a mum to 3 wonderful princes (9, 7, and 10 months) I would like to TTC 1 final bb this year sometime (later of course). Just a thought in my head that I have, I want to wait until after my 28th birthday-since all 3 of my sons were conceived when I was an odd age #.

In the mean time I am just trying to gather as much information as I can to BUT would be fine with 4 boys as well. My DH is not into the whole swaying thing, and would probably laugh at me if he knew how obsessed I have become with it-LOL! Like I said I am trying to learn as much as I can and figure out what I can do on my own to help out any without him being any help.

I have just started to try get a better feel with my cycles (just this month by tracking it very closely), and see if I can tell when O is etc etc. I am thinking about buying a PH tester so I can get a grip on that. I am getting ready to go on a diet, and join a gym as I need to get this baby weight off of me ASAP..he's 10 months now, no more excuse .

Any information any of you ladies have for me would be greatly appreciated. I did have a lady from IG who has this "chart" who seems to be getting alot of the gender guesses right...anywho she was kind enough to provide me with a chart for some good girl dates for me in the future (where, my bios, sign, and moon phase all line up for a girl) I am just so nervous to believe in it and wait until she says I should to try....decisions, decisions...ok I am rambling now.

to all!!! xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there and welcome! Happy to see you here posting. We have a great group- lots of swaying info to look through and don't be afraid to ask questions! We welcome that here!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy to see you here! Come join us in swaying!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice to see you here, Welcome.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God