Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here and dreaming pink!!!

Hello Ladies! My name is Nachelle, I used to be on IG as Chellie505 and now I decided to cross over. The IG website is always crashing. Well I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys Isaac 4, Johnny 2, and Jake 9 months. I love my crazy boys to death but I still feel like there is something missing. Everybody says Im crazy for wanting a fourth, but I cant help it I cant stop dreaming pink! So if anybody has any advice, tips or tricks for a pink bundle of joy let me know!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in the same boat I have three boys 8,6, and 21 months I am trying in jan for my baby girl I wanted to wait 2 years before getting preg again cause from what I read when you have babies close together you generally get the Same sex I don't know if there is any truth to that but that's why I waited I got preg when my first one was 1 so maybe I also planned my ttc date to be with the Chinese colander and moon phase lol I am mixing everything I can even bought lavender dish soap lol.... My friends that I have told I'm trying again think I'm crazy too but all my friends have mixed sex families and don't know how it feels to long for some girly I have a good feeling about my sway but who knows we will have to wait and see I am trying to do the LE diet my biggest struggle will be not eating meet.. My body won't be able to handle it I don't think... So I think I will eat meat up until three weeks before my o and then just go hardcore which is going to b sooooo hard cause of Christmas dinners I don't eat till one and only eat twice a day no snacks frolic acid will b my only supp cause I have bee reading the others like cran are too nutritious... I also drink lots of pep tea I don't feel comfortabl with the saw plemento it sounds a little in safe to me.... No dairy except little cheese I got all my boys on O day so I am doing it before o and I also planned to get preg on the opposite side of year since all my boys were basically concieved in spring/summer any thing that I can do differently I aa

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All my boys were conceived in April and May!! lol All 3 have Jan Birthdays! I want to wait to try to sway untill after I am done BF my youngest. I recenty miscarried twins in sept. and one was an eptopic and I had to have my left tube removed. So just in case another whoops happens,Ive been modifying my diet and Ive been using progesterone cream to prevent another miscarriage or eptopic. I was going to take birth control but I read if you get pregnant on it, it increases your chances for having an eptopic and since Ive had one my chances are already increased so i dont need my % to go up even more. Ive also been taking some supplments, nothing too crazy because Im still BF. I really hope I will see pink one day. I have just been getting really nervous because I only have one tube now. So Ive been really anxious on wanting to sway. I even went as far to get a "baby Psychic reading" LOL I cant help it I have girly fever!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I remember seeing you over on IG - I was only there a couple weeks till I found this site
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome hun. Best of luck with your swaying. I also have three boys. Am currently trying to sway pink. Fx for both of us.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!! Yes fingers crossed for BFP's for everybody then at the sonogram hearing the words "Its a girl!" Oh how Ive longed for those words!

CVD- Hello fellow website hopper! lol Do you like this website better than IG?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes!!!! As I said I wasn't there long, I started my sway IG style and once I found here I switched! There are some ladies herd who were there a lot longer then me! Although some stuff from IG did stick with me like the super no sodium, I already had gotten all into the ions and unfortunately spent my money on a ph tester I used maybe twice. The info here is so well backed up, the ladies are great! I find there is a lot more support, which makes swaying 3000 times better! I don't think I've logged back into IG since lol! I find out in 9 weeks if my bean is pink Hope you find all the info you need and wish you luck on getting your BFP!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your BFP!!! Sendings prayers for a pretty in pink! It seems more laid back here which is a nice relief. I as well has obsessive Ion disorder! lol But it ceased and now I have tons of rose quartz and lavender crap around the house he he DH thoughtI was going nuts for a while. Is there any posts that you would recommend that helped alot?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast