Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My TTC Girl sway plan - would love to hear some feedback please :)

Hi Ladies,

So i've been doing research and was planning to start strict dieting from January 1st. I've read through countless sways and posts and have come to the conclusion that i don't want to overwhelm and stress myself with all the tiny details, but i still want to be extra careful. After 2 boys, this will definitely be my last shot at a girl and so far DH is not even aware of my cunning plans mwahahahahahha!!

Basically, i've decided to go for 2-3 small meals a day and the rest of the time just starve myself to dry acidic girl territory. It is kind of the LE diet that i am leaning towards however i'm going to try to stick to the safest foods i see on most sways (although i know Atomic says there are no magic foods).

I'm pasting my food ideas and aiming for these supplements. I would love to hear your feedback and/or let me know if you think there is anything i should add or remove? Also, how long before first attempt should i do the diet for? Also how important is measuring PH? I can't seem to understand how to use my Hannah tester, (do i stick it in, do i extract CM? I don't know how to do that either) i'm convinced i'm doing it wrong so i was thinking just to skip the temping...would that be a bad idea?

Below is my plan:

Supplements
    • Vitex
    • Asprin
    • Saw Palmetto
    • Canderel Tablets (5 at a time)
    • Replens, Sylk lubricant or Aci-Gel 3 hours before and after each attempt
    • Progesterone cream 3 times a day
    • Sudafed 1-2 hours before bed
    • Calcium citrate?
    • Folic Acid
    • Vinegar Douche 30 minutes before every attempt and jump and dump followed by Aci-gel then take tablets and sleep

(Late) Breakfast Options
    • Strawberries
    • Low sodium bread
    • Unsalted Lurpak butter
    • Strawberry jam
    • Milkshake (raspberry or strawberry)
    • Low sodium cream cheese
    • Kefir smoothie
    • Fat free yoghurt

Meal Options
    • Hummus with cucumbers & low sodium bread
    • White pasta with homemade sauce (flour, butter, cheese, milk) & chicken breast
    • White rice with butter, one grilled chicken breast, green beans
    • Poached white fish, long grain white rice and butter
    • Scrambled eggs mixed with red onions and low sodium bread
    • Macaroni with ricotta cheese
    • Eggplant, peppers, rice, low sodium cream cheese in low sodium wrap
    • Roasted lamb, white rice, green beans
    • Crustless Quiche?
    • Boiled eggs with pita bread and cream cheese

Drinks & Snacks
    • Low sodium rice crackers
    • Diet Cola
    • Peppermint tea
    • Skimmed Warm milk
    • Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Light
    • Evian Water
    • Cucumbers
    • Greek yoghurt (YEO Valley) Organic
    • Fat free strawberry yoghurt

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Cauliflower. I'm also an IG reject however i still log onto IG every once in a while you know. I like to read different opinions regardless. But yes this site makes more sense simply because most women i know with girls do not eat all the stuff on the diet however they are usually having very "low everything" if you know what i mean. What's your natural diet like? By the way, that's strange. I was also aiming for March 2013 .... but my DH has no idea i'm even thinking that!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, which supps do you think should be kept and which should i remove? I'm so confused

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, best of luck

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi hun,

tbh i would doubt you'd get preggie on this plan hunny but by all means give it a shot! I'm a GD throu and throu so I think ph is over rated I wouldn't try and measure it personally!

I agree I think this is way too many suppls I have concerns re the progestrone cream tbh I'm not sure that's totally safe,

No one here does vinegar so i can't comment on the sucess rate however I would be concerened that combined with the aci gel and rephresh you won't get preggie and might tbh hurt yourself it's a delicate place in there! I would choose one of those personally the represh...read atomic's essay on it maybe

I wouldn't have that much canderal I think two lots of asperteme a day should be enough diet coke, cranberry light etc.

Good luck honey i hope your dreams come too, ask questions everyone is very friendly here
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi fish. Thanks for the suggestions. You're the second person to say that i have too many supps. I kind of do agree. What about you are you swaying? What have you tried doing so far? Are you doing a cutt-off method?