Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, Mama! So glad to hear you're in good health now! I'll be swaying PINK w/you as well. It's so funny how I was such a tomboy growing up and swore off anything pink or girlie. I wore all my brother's hand-me-downs and all my friends were boys. FF 10 - 15 yrs and now I too have taken a 180 and am desparately searching for my girl. Sending you lots and lots of PINK DUST and hope we get our girls this summer!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was able to get into ingender for a little while so I changed my signature to let people know where I (and others) have gone too. Maybe somemore mamas will come soon.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaJain View Post
    Hey, Mama! So glad to hear you're in good health now! I'll be swaying PINK w/you as well. It's so funny how I was such a tomboy growing up and swore off anything pink or girlie. I wore all my brother's hand-me-downs and all my friends were boys. FF 10 - 15 yrs and now I too have taken a 180 and am desparately searching for my girl. Sending you lots and lots of PINK DUST and hope we get our girls this summer!
    Here in Flagstaff I am in a moms group and they do clothing swaps every month... As soon as I learned I was pregnant with ds2before I knew what it was. I started to collect girls clothing, all the other moms were done or were having boys. I only took the ones in like new condition, mostly sleepers 0-6mths, and a few dresses at that time. Over the last 18mths I have collected pj's, dresses, pants, and a few others things from sizes NB-6t (3t+ is mostly jumpers) but I have about 8 large boxes (12W X 24H X 30L inches) of girls clothing in my bedroom closet, for luck. It might be insane but I am praying that I can use them, if not then someone we be very lucky to have a ton of girly things Saving all the boys and girls clothing for my kids Godparents and my younger sister!

I do not like pink myself but there is a lot of pink that was just so cute I couldn't help but vision it on my little girl. I did grab everything that was blue and purple but are girl dresses. Packing the items away in the closet was very hard but I and wishing to start taking them out soon.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    Where in AZ? It is crazy to think of only wanting boys and now I am doing almost anything to get a girl. I think it is my neice who loves the dresses I make for her. Maybe it's my mother-in-law who was only blessed with one child, who was suppose to be a girl. Maybe it was finding my old baby items and dreaming of putting them on my girl. Maybe everything.
    I'm in the East Valley. Yes, everyone who knows me knows I wanted to have boys, but I never really thought of having ONLY boys, I just knew I had to have a boy (I think it's growing up all girls and wanting a brother). But now with three DS I miss girly things, frilly dresses, and just having a sister for my sons!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    Here in Flagstaff I am in a moms group and they do clothing swaps every month... As soon as I learned I was pregnant with ds2before I knew what it was. I started to collect girls clothing, all the other moms were done or were having boys. I only took the ones in like new condition, mostly sleepers 0-6mths, and a few dresses at that time. Over the last 18mths I have collected pj's, dresses, pants, and a few others things from sizes NB-6t (3t+ is mostly jumpers) but I have about 8 large boxes (12W X 24H X 30L inches) of girls clothing in my bedroom closet, for luck. It might be insane but I am praying that I can use them, if not then someone we be very lucky to have a ton of girly things Saving all the boys and girls clothing for my kids Godparents and my younger sister!

I do not like pink myself but there is a lot of pink that was just so cute I couldn't help but vision it on my little girl. I did grab everything that was blue and purple but are girl dresses. Packing the items away in the closet was very hard but I and wishing to start taking them out soon.
    I think it's a GREAT idea to keep those girl clothes handy. Pull them out and look at them often...Visualize your future girl(s!) in them. =]
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12