Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love TTC Pink soon and looking for friendly faces :)

Hi I just signed up and am only just getting the feel of the site but I like what I see so far. I am a mum of 3 boys (7,4 & 2 (in 1 month) and DP has given me the go ahead for trying our luck with TTC a baby girl. Originally he had said 3 kids but he is a family kinda guy and is happy to try for more. I long for a daughter as much as I love my boys I feel I only have 1 life time and would hate to think in years to come "I wish I had tried" and you never know the stars might grant me my wish. DP had given me the go ahead for PGD but with us living in Australia and gender selection be illegal then it was going to cost us ALOT of money ($30kish) by the time we travelled to the states. I thought I could go a head with it but in the last month before doctors appointments and starting to hand over money I pulled the plug and said to DP I could't spend that kind of cash on a dream of maybe it could happen. So that's when he said OK to swaying.
    I am planning on TTC in last week of Jan 13 and would really love to have some buddies to tag along with in this journey.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story

3blue?pink
    3 TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome 3blue?pink! I'm also ttc a girl in 2013!

Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya and welcome to the site!!

We're starting swaying pink in Jan 2013 too =D

Good luck!!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All,
    Nervously introducing myself, after finally getting onto laptop to sign up after spending far too many late nights browsing this site.
    I'm in Australia, with 2 boys (aged 5 & 2) and just said goodbye to our (ooops surprise) 14-week babe last week. So the silver lining is that we get to try and plan our last family addition .. and yes, that will hopefully be sometime next year (?TTC March through July to space birthdays - both boys are one day and three years apart)
    We will be pink swaying and probably opting for a personal plan (as a researcher I love love details but can get so caught up that I may never actually get started; plus that testosterone theory rings close to home for me).
    So I will look for you both on the same boards I'm sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I answered your OPK question in your other thread.

Do join us pink swayers on the girl sway boards, and allow yourself time to read the huge amount of info stickied at the top. There's a lot there!
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 3blue?pink,
    Welcome...and thanks for saying hi on my post! I'm looking to begin TTC and swaying for pink in January 13.
    Good luck and keep in touch
    Beautiful boys 7 years 6 years Angel babies Dec 12 and May 13
    Swayed pink in 2013 and........now have a beautiful DD
    Our family is now complete xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also new... ttc end fab start of March, start my LE diet 27 December... love to be your buddies.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the forum