Hey! My name is Liz and I'm 27. My DH is 26. We have 3 boys (Noah - 9, Landon - 6 and Carter - 9 months). We are planning on TTC a girl, but not until Carter is at least 1, probably closer to 18 months. We tried to sway pink with our last pregnancy and were convinced we were having a girl. When we found out "she" was a "he" our feelings were let down but it didn't take long for us to fall in love with our (then unborn) son. We have talked about it and we are both ok with having another boy, but would like to TTC a girl. I have been researching ways to have a girl and I have become very overwhelemed with all the ideas/techniques/tracking, etc. To make things even worse, I have NO idea how to track my cycles, when I'm ovulating or anything like that. Totally clueless! (That doesn't help, I know!) I'm hoping to make some wonderful friends and have support while TTC a princess and support others in their efforts as well. We aren't telling any friends or family we are swaying because if it doesn't work, we don't want people to think we aren't happy with another boy because thats not true. I hope this all makes sense. I know I'm rambling, but I just wanted to say hi!