Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie with two boys

Hi everyone. I'm 28 years old and I just found this forum a few days ago, joined and have been lurking for a while. I'm stepping out of the dark, because my hubby and I thinking about a third child in 2013 and well... I have my two precious boys (5yrs & 3yrs) and would love, love, love to have a little girl. I had a bit of gender disappointment with my second son, cried at the 20 week ultrasound when I found I was having my second boy. Now...though, I feel silly and regret my reaction after finding out. I love him to pieces and wouldn't trade him for a girl, same goes with my first son. But, if we're gonna go at it again, which could be our last child, I would just like to at least give it my all to say I did. I do know that if it is another little boy, all I have to do is look at my two boys and know that it's gonna be another beautiful ride being a mom of boys, who tell me all the time how pretty I look and always try to make me laugh :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi thurr,

Many of us felt the same! I was upset when I found out I was having another boy and I switched between being disappointed and Okay during the pregnancy. But I was never happy and well the gas sort of went out of the balloon after finding out it was another boy. When he was born, it didn't come straight away - but I think that was due to the entonox (they admit they gave me too much) and after it wore off I fell in love! 2 years on and I'm still in love! He's the cutest little thing ever!!

We're going to TTC in january 2013 and hoping for a girl and like you Id' like to say I gave it my best shot! I'm convinced we will have another boy though and I'm starting to be OK with that. My boys drive me crazy and up the wall, but I wouldn't change them for anything!

Welcome aboard and good luck! =D
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On board this ship - 2 boys (that i love to death) and would love a 3rd pinky!! Hello hello

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi
    I'm fairly new too. Hoping to add a girl in 2013, by the blessing of adoption if possible but if that doesn't work out then HT or a hard core sway. I have two boys also - wouldn't change them for the world, but would love to add a little girl. You're not alone!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and You're certainly in good company here. I hope you find out what you need to formulate your sway but don't be afraid to ask if you're uncertain of anything. Welcome aboard!!
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I am also in the same boat and going to try and sway for a girl in 2013. I have no idea where to start thow :/

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome - same here 2 boys and swaying for a girl next year
    Mummy to 2 very handsome little men who are my world

DS1(4)
    DS2(2)

Preggers with ooops baby due April
    Either sex most welcome

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome boymaker. My story is similar. I have 2 boys and had gender disappointment with both. I have always desperately wanted a daughter. I love my boys but my life just won't be complete without a daughter. I am on my HT journey at the moment. It's not easy all the time as I have done 2 cycles and am doing my 3rd in March. But I know I will get there. Eventually.
    Good luck. This is a great site.
    Australian couple
    Parents to :4:2: Working with Dr Potter at HRC for our HT :or
    Cycle #1 IVF in Australia (MIVF) 2010, ER 22, 18 fertilized, 6 survived to day 2, 1 TF = Chemical. 5 frozen day 2 - poor quality
    Cycle #2 Aug 12 Dr Potter at HRC. ER 13, 10 mature, 9 fertilized, 8 to Day 3 PGD, 1 normal XX TF= BFN.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...e-hrc-bfn.html
    Sperm frozen at HRC so I can cycle alone next time
    Cycle #3 December 12 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose Lupron flare with GH. Preparation 12 weeks DHEA, acupuncture, chinese herbs, Metformin and extreme low carb diet. 11 eggs, 7 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 to day 5 Natera, both XY HB. NT :-(
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...ansfer-28.html
    Cycle #4March 13 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose lupron Flare with Follistim 450iu & Menopur 300iu & Saizen GH. Continued acupuncture, chinese herbs, low carb diet, Metformin and DHEA. Added fertility yoga. 31 Eggs, 24 Mature, 18 fertilized, 10 to day 5 aCGH, 4 normal Hatched Blasts- 3 XY and 1 XX. TF day 6 fully HB. 7dpd6t BFP.
    Betas 7dpd6t = 134, 10dpd6t= 432, 12dpd6t = 713, 15dpd6t 2000
    Ultrasound planned 15th April

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast