Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Newbie from Germany ttc Girl

Hey Girls,

I'd like to introduce myself. My Name is Alina and i've been following this site for about two months now. I am 25 years old and already have a son who is 17months old. I conceived him while being on clomid 100mg days 5-9 and now I would really want a little sister for him. I've been trying to find as much information as possible, especially regarding the LE diet because I still feel like I don't really get it. I would love to purchase a dream membership but since I live in Germany and don't even have a credit card I don't think this will work for me.

2 months ago I started dieting but kinda ate the same things: skipped breakfast and ate 1 slice of white bread with unsalted butter and low fat cheese, in the evenings I used to eat plane rice with cooked veggies and now and then a low fat yoghurt. I feel like I am sure this is safe to eat while trying to conceive pink so I really don't know what else I could eat. Also in Germany there are no artificial sweetened diary products like yoghurt, does it mean I should avoid yoghurt??

We missed Ovulation the first cycle, the second one my doc put me on clomid 100mg again. I was charting my cycle so I was pretty sure about ovulation. With my son I tested positiv 9dpo, this time temperature fell before AF should arrive but was still above the cover line. On the day AF should arrive the test was negative and one day later I had a BFP. Somehow it didn't feel right. I was worrying so much because the temp didn't rise but stayed slightly above the cover line and I got my BFP so late. I stopped charting temps. When I was 5w3d along I went to my doc but she couldn't see anything on the US. Same thing when I was 6w3d. She took blood and called me back later that day. All she said was "I have good news, your HCG is 351 you are just not as far along as you thought". I was so angry because she didn't take me for serious, I KNEW I was 6w3d and a HCG level of 351 was way too low! Well, last Thursday I started spotting and later that day when I was taking a shower I had bad cramping all of a sudden like labor pain and then I miscarried. I was so shocked I knew it would end like this but I thought it would be like a normal period and I had no idea that there would be big tissues passing .

Well now I am on cycle day 6 and when I called my doc to tell her about the bleeding she said I could pick up my clomid prescription and immediately start trying again. So this is day 4 of clomid and bleeding has almost stopped. I am so desperate to get pregnant ASAP!

I am on LE diet and taking folic acid. Also I am drinking raspberry leaf tea, decoffinated coke light and taking folic acid. No other supplements for me but DH is taking cranberry. We are doing the SMEP and I am charting my temps. Since I started the diet about 2 months ago I went from 67 to now 58kg. My PH was 4 when it was tested at my docs office a few days ago.

Maybe you girls could help me with some ideas about the diet because I really feel desperate about it and I would love my sway to be perfect.

Also I just have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this forum, I couldn't find a similar one in german. You girls are awesome!!

Alina

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Alina,

I'm new here too, and also ttc a girl. I am so sorry for your recent loss. This definitely seems like a great place and like you, I'm so happy to have found it. Best of luck in this process. Hope you get your girl!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

Regarding the membership, PayPal works world-wide and you may use a CC, debit card or checking account to send funds to anyone around the globe.

I think you should connect with one of the TTC groups and they can help you. Check out the TTC Girl forums and just start asking questions!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Cagirl09 i am pretty positive we will both get our Girls . Just hoping it will not take too long...

@nuthonbutpink thank you I did not know that. I think I will give the Paypal payment a try.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin2011 View Post
    @Cagirl09 i am pretty positive we will both get our Girls . Just hoping it will not take too long...
    I like the way you think!