Thread: New here, hi!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile New here, hi!

I've been lurking a week or two here and wanted to introduce myself. I have a really darling boy who will be 2 in February, and would love a sister for him. I have to admit I had quite a bit of gender disappointment with DS, especially before he was born (we found out at 14 weeks so I had the whole rest of the pregnancy to stress about it). I'm happy to say that the disappointment was all eventually erased as he grew and his personality started to develop, and now I am so glad I got HIM rather than anyone else, boy or girl. If we get another boy I will be absolutely fine with it, but since we plan on only having two kids, I'm at least going to give it my best shot to get one of each.

I just bought the dream membership so I can start the LE diet in late January. My first attempt will be in mid-February, and I will try to make it a real long shot by adding in lots of fertility-reducing pink sway techniques because I won't have been on the diet long enough for it to sway that much. Still deciding my exact plan of action! Happy to be here.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome Any reason why you cant start the diet earlier? I feel like the longer you are on it the better.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. I agree. I think you need to start the diet now. Optimal timing is 3 months.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the welcome, guys! I hear you on the diet, but holidays and travel don't mix very well with the LE diet. I'm at my in-laws right now until after new years, and then I'll be visiting my parents until Jan 25th. I'll *try* to choose pink foods when I have the choice, but I won't really be able to say I've been on the diet until I get back home and can do my own food prep.

Maybe I'll change my mind when I read more about the LE diet in the dream members section. I just joined. But from what I've read so far, it seems like the LE diet is pretty hard to stick to, and I've never done a real diet before so I don't want to stress about it during travel.
    Last edited by Niva; December 26th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle