Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie to Clomid and ANY advice would be so helpful!!! Please??

Hello Everyone!! I am certainly new to this page, but not really new to this whole swaying thing. I have 2 children- a boy(7) and a girl(5)(somewhat of a sway with my girl) and we would like an additional child (preferably a girl) but it has not been easy. I am not sure if I messed up my system attempting a sway last year but it was not easy getting pregnant. After a year of trying, we took "off" November and December and we are going for it again this month.(I went off diet as well during these months, eating nothing but junk and probably gaining weight but as of Jan 1, I am back at it and going back to the gym) I am a bit nervous about starting again without being on diet for 6 weeks but I don't want to lose a month either and it seems my ph goes down pretty quick.So I will essentially be on diet for 15 days before I o. I need it to happen this year, and preferably this spring but this year is certainly a MUST My doctor on the other hand is tired of gambling and is ready for clomid. He has monitored me the last few months and while I am ovulating, the follicles are not as mature as he would like to see. I am nervous to try clomid for 3 reasons- #1- worried that it may sway blue- I KNOW, I KNOW that everyone says it dries up cm, but everyone I have known who has done clomid has swayed blue. Maybe it is just a coincidence, but the ladies I have known who have done clomid have boys. PLEASE PLEASE feel free to msg me if you have any info to share on this subject. I need more info and ASAP b/c my day 2 is tomorrow and if I am gonna take this month, I gotta go for it. #2- I am worried it will mess with my system even more. In the last year, my system is off. I had no problems conceiving with my other children so not sure if my swaying has made it hard to conceive at all or if it is just me. #3- I do not want to upset the apple cart with the possibility of adding twins to the family. Plus, I have so many ?'s - I was on IG for a while and another member told me about GD- I am finding more but it is so had to sort through everything. I am also confused about baby aspirin and cranberry- to take or not to take and progesterone- yes or no?? Any help is better than where I am at. Thanks Ladies and look forward to speaking with you all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    on here we think it sways pink, and the results of clomid combined with a pink diet so far have been really good - out of 11 clomid takers, 10 of them had girls (one of these had twin girls, and two of these had girl-boy twins)
    you can reduce the risk of twins by taking it later in the cycle (i.e. days 5-9 instead of 3-7 or 2-6)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is exactly what I needed to hear- thanks so much. Is pink diet the one you pay for?? If no- where do I find it?? Also do you know where I can find their sway attempt details??