Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2 Perfect Boys (+ 1 perfect girl) = 1 complete family dream

Found this site on IG. Got so tired of the monkeys and saw that someone posted this site. Sure glad I found it. Looks like my time will be more productive (more research and less looking at monkeys). I am a stay at home Mom of two wonderful boys. I love them to pieces but would love a girl to complete our family. For me it isn't about the pink dresses and bows in the hair, it is about the long term relationship Moms and daughters have. It has been a rough time trying to convince my DH to have another child but I finally did it and we are going to start as early as August (as long as I feel comfortable with what we are doing to sway). I am 36 so this is probably our last baby and I realize that it is probably going to take a few months to conceive but that is okay, I can be patient. Thanks for reading and looking forward to figuring out how to get my little girl!!

Wish me

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I'm sure you can find lots of info here, it's all very well arranged easy to find . GL , an d you can have plenty of pink dust from me - I have too much of it .
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome. Good luck when you do decide to TTC.
    Kazz

10 years old 6 years old

6 ~mm/c @ 12 wks 9/ 04, Boy @ 17 wks 3/05, Boy @ 19 wks 8/08, mm/c @ 8 wks 11/09, mm/c @ 9 wks 5/10, mmc @ 9wks 9/12.~

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI! I completely understand and just want you to know that whatever happens, you can have a great relationship with an adult son as well - I have two grown sons and two babies (I am nutty that way) and my adult sons and I are very close! Welcome!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!
    I'm 38 and I'm too TTC my last child (hmm, that sounds sad...), but I'm hoping for a boy
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and thanks to whoever posted about the site! Lots of great info and we have a very nice group of women here!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and GL!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi WantingPink. We sound the same. I am 36 (but will be 37 by the time we start trying for a girl) with two boys but man I would so love to get a little girl. I did try to sway using shettles for a girl when we had our second boy. I am feeling a bit over whelmed as what to try this time to get a girl so I will be looking at this site to try and see what other people are doing to hopefully get their girl. I have started to make notes but there are so many different things to try so I will look forward to seeing what your plan of action will be. cheers Jude

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi WantingPink, Thanks for the message. I can't reply to private messages until I post 5 times so hopefully you get this post. I took cranberry tablets, calcium and magnesium tablets. I also took one of those antihistamines to dry everything up! I cut back on salt, no bananas etc but I hadn't found this site so didn't realise the extent that you should go to change your diet. So this time I would need to be a lot better at the diet i.e. minimising protein etc. I tried 4-2 day cut offs but after doing this for 10 months it just wasn't working. So in the end I think I conceived with only a one day cut off. So next time I was thinking of getting hubby to abstain for 7+ days and try O+12. Also to use acijel and sylk. I am just not sure though as people on here say that's it hard to get pregnant with O+12 and very easy to get it wrong and actually hit ovulation day (my first boy was conceived on ovulation day). So I was wondering if to try a cut off again but I just couldn't get preggy using that last time. I wonder if my age is going against me! We have just had our second boy so I wasn't thinking of trying again to conceive until the end of this year (I try not to think to much about such a close age gap!). My older boy is 4 so I am finding it relatively easy having a new baby and an older child. I was really going to try and reduce testosterone levels so I was going to see what tips there were to do this. I don't think I would have any luck getting hubby to change his ways although I will have to get him to stop drinking coffee as he drinks a lot of coffee! Did you sway with your boys? I am not sure about losing weight as I am very little. Do you have any idea if skipping breakfast is a really good swaying factor for conceiving a girl? cheers Jude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast