Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Partner has 6 boys including our 3, am I crazy to try for a girl one last time?

Hi, just introducing myself to the forem even though I do not plan to have my next child until a couple of years. I would like to keep up to date with the info and plan it carefully because it will be my last chance.

I have three sons. DS1 is nearly three and I have 8 month old identical twin boys so technically that counts as my partner making one more boy and then me making that boy 2
    I was gender swaying for number two after reading How to choose the sex of your baby by Hasel Chestermann-Phillips. I got pregnant soon after using the timing method but lost that one at 12 weeks. I wanted to be pregnant again ASAP after the MC to help take the pain away so started TTC again straight away. After three months I gave up swaying and became pregnant the next month and found out it was identical twins. I should have known they would be be boys with my partners track record.

I want another child and not just because I want a girl but I really hope it's a girl. I don't know how hard it would be having to realise I will never have my little girl and am really scared that even with doing everything I can to sway, I still wont have much chance since my partner has only managed boys so far. 6 of them! 7th time lucky?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My partner has 2 girls from a previous relationship, we went on to have a girl together then i swayed for a boy and we are expecting him in May. It is definatly possibly for you to sway the odds!