Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! So glad I found this forum!

Hello, ladies! It's my first post here and I am a little nervous... I am a mother to a gorgeous 3 year old son, and expecting another son in the end of March (it can be any day now). I love my DS1 more than anything in the world and I am sure it will be the same with DS2. But me and my husband really want to have a girl too, and I feel a kind of guilty for GD that I have during this pregnancy. But now that i read here that a lot of others have the same feelings, I don't feel that bad any more))
    I would love to make another try in 2014 but the problem is that i am 37 now (will be 38) which means that i will be around 40 when the third child is born. Well, not even the age is much of a problem but the fact that I DO want to have a daughter, and if child #2 was a girl I would certainly not even think about #3. But again, nobody can guarantee a girl next time, right? We were looking into IVF/PGD and/or Microsort in Mexico but from everything that I read about the experiences with these procedures I understood that the chances for success are really low, especially at my age. And we don't have either time or that kind of money to make several attempts. That is why after all the research I decided to stick with natural swaying and pray for a little girlBoth of my sons were conceived naturally but we didn't sway: first time I just wanted to get pregnant, the second time was a big surprise for us (we were going to start TTC in a couple of months). So, next time i am thinking to use all the info and knowledge from you guys and I am so happy to have found this forum! I am still confused with tons of info, a lot of abbreviations are unknown to me but eventually I hope to get all this stuff straight in my head))
    Thank you for this forum and for all the help, support, and hope that you are giving to so many people!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. It's a brilliant forum with lots of very helpful advice and info. I have successfully swayed girl this time after three sons and highly doubt that we would be having a girl if I hadn't found this forum. Best of luck and hope all goes well with the upcoming birth of your second little boy.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, sending heaps of pink dust your way!

I am swaying blue as I have two amazing daughters

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. IVF is difficult at 40. If you haven't swayed yet, there will be lots of changes you can make to try and sway your odds!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    9 3

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    Welcome. It's a brilliant forum with lots of very helpful advice and info. I have successfully swayed girl this time after three sons and highly doubt that we would be having a girl if I hadn't found this forum. Best of luck and hope all goes well with the upcoming birth of your second little boy.
    Violet, congratulations with your little girl, this is really amazing, I am so happy for you!!! Your post gave me more hope, thanks! I will have a lot of reading to do and learn a lot of things about swaying but right now my second LO is the most important thing for me to think about)) I'm getting a little nervous as the day of his birth is coming closer...

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zebaniee View Post
    Welcome, sending heaps of pink dust your way!

I am swaying blue as I have two amazing daughters
    Zebaniee, thank you for your pink dust, I hope to catch it when the time comes))) And here are the heaps of blue dust for you to have your little boy this time!