Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile New here and hoping for a pinkie!

Hi all,
    I'm new here. I have 3 wonderful little boys (5, 3, and 11 m), and am hoping to sway pink for our last one. Not 100% sure DH is on board, but he is leaning towards trying for another. At the least, we won't prevent it from happening, so I want to be on the girl-friendly diet, in case it does. I'm so excited I discovered this site...after reading much of this info, it is very obvious that my diet and our sex life very much sway blue! It all makes sense now...lol! Praying it works for us.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, wanting a girl. Good luck at your gender scan Monday!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!
    Mama to 7 beauties! x 6 x 1 ~ So in love with my beautiful family!!

Hoping & soo hard for a Right now we are in the "research & decide" phase. HT vs sway at home!??

Goal 1: Lose 92lbs

Goal 2: Begin TTC August 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm new here. I have 3 wonderful little boys (5, 3, and 11 m), and am hoping to sway pink for our last one. Not 100% sure DH is on board, but he is leaning towards trying for another. At the least, we won't prevent it from happening, so I want to be on the girl-friendly diet, in case it does. I'm so excited I discovered this site...after reading much of this info, it is very obvious that my diet and our sex life very much sway blue! It all makes sense now...lol! Praying it works for us.
    Hi there

Im on the opposite side of the spectrum with 3 girls and desperate for a boy. Maybe u can tell me what ur boy friendly diet consists of? To be honest I eat loads and have a sweet tooth but dont gain weight; luckily some may say!
    I think I have girla because we always start trying for a baby right after my period ends well beforw my ovulation. Wish I knew what I do now as I am so desperate for a son. What about urself would you mind sharing at what time in the month you think you conceived your boys?

Many thanks in advance.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by desperate4blue View Post
    Hi there

Im on the opposite side of the spectrum with 3 girls and desperate for a boy. Maybe u can tell me what ur boy friendly diet consists of? To be honest I eat loads and have a sweet tooth but dont gain weight; luckily some may say!
    I think I have girla because we always start trying for a baby right after my period ends well beforw my ovulation. Wish I knew what I do now as I am so desperate for a son. What about urself would you mind sharing at what time in the month you think you conceived your boys?

Many thanks in advance.
    Yes, major sweet tooth here. I really don't pay much attention (before now) to what I eat. 5'7" & 125 lbs. Sooo...sounds like our diets are similar! However, we conceived all our boys right around ovulation...either the day of or the day before. So, try a little closer to ovulation, and you may get your boy...your CM should be more boy-friendly for sure. Also, frequency of BD is a factor. We typically have sex every 2-3 days, which is apparently ideal for conceiving a boy. If you abstain 7+ days or have sex daily, that actually lowers sperm count and can sway pink. Hope this helps. How about you? Any advice on diet or BD frequency/timing?
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    Yes, major sweet tooth here. I really don't pay much attention (before now) to what I eat. 5'7" & 125 lbs. Sooo...sounds like our diets are similar! However, we conceived all our boys right around ovulation...either the day of or the day before. So, try a little closer to ovulation, and you may get your boy...your CM should be more boy-friendly for sure. Also, frequency of BD is a factor. We typically have sex every 2-3 days, which is apparently ideal for conceiving a boy. If you abstain 7+ days or have sex daily, that actually lowers sperm count and can sway pink. Hope this helps. How about you? Any advice on diet or BD frequency/timing?
    Hi

Yes i find that my diet is boy friendly but my timing is wrong. I always try to conceive straight after my period end which is why i favour girl sperm as this lives up to 5 days. Maybe u can try 4-5 days before ov as male sperm obly lives up to 72 hrs and that will probably die out by the time u ov. All the best. When u thinking of trying?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am new and starting my girl sway too! I have two little boys ages 2 and 4! I have started the diet but won't officially start TTC until June.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm new here too. Hope both our dreams come true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast