Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy TTC boy

Hello every I am new here and I am ttc a boy any helpful tips

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, there is tons of information on here you just have to read through it all and if you have any questions just ask and everyone is more than happy to help

2007 2008 2012

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I am very excited in ttc a precious little boy! I plan on conceiving in October and I was wondering what I can do from here to then to conceive a boy? Would you happen to have any help ful tips? I wod rally love to have a boy. It's been three months since I lost my baby at 21 weeks pregnant. So now more than anything I want a baby boy! I have heard of the boy diet but what exactly is that?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and Welcome
    So sorry to hear of your loss, there are loads of tips for ttc a boy here in the forum, just have a good read around
    Some if the forums have stickies with the main questions and answers. If you can't find something just make a new thread asking your question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SValencia90 View Post
    Thank you! I am very excited in ttc a precious little boy! I plan on conceiving in October and I was wondering what I can do from here to then to conceive a boy? Would you happen to have any help ful tips? I wod rally love to have a boy. It's been three months since I lost my baby at 21 weeks pregnant. So now more than anything I want a baby boy! I have heard of the boy diet but what exactly is that?
    The boy diet is called the HE diet, basically in a nutshell it is eating 3 meals a day with snacks in between each meal so eating around 6 times a day. Every meal should consist of a protein carb and also you snacks should be protein and carb. Eat lots of fruits and veggies also. If you are a dream member you will be able access all of the HE diet information and have a look at the boy sways

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I will take this in consideration. I just hope I won't start dropping lbs like crazy since when I first got pregnant I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and was put on a diet and had to eat 6 times a day and drop 23 lbs and only made it to 21 weeks when I lost my baby!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also hear that drinking water with lemon will also help sway for a boy? Funny question have you ever heard that if you sleep on hubby's left side it will also help conceive a boy? Some one told me this today.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I belive that is an old wives tail about the sleeping on the left. Me and DP never changed sleep positions and we have a girl and a boy. Yes lemon water is good .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast