Ohmigoodness...this forum is FULL of good info! So glad I found you all!

Two years ago I was at *that other forum* and employed a few sway techniques described there for a girl. I had two lovely boys at the time (now 13 and 3) and really wanted to round out my family with a princess. As it turned out... I got another little prince instead. Trust me, I would not trade him for all the girls in the world. He's amazing and perfect just the way he is. All of my boys are. But now that he's 1 year old, I'm thinking I might still have *one more* attempt in me to try for my princess. I've always wanted boy babies.. but I've always wanted girls, too. So I'm not sure I'm ready to throw in the towel yet. Still discussing with my SO, but hoping to get him on board soon.

In the meantime, I'm closing in on 36 years old this year, so if we do decide to give it one more go, I'd love to do so right away. Meaning, I want to have things in place for a successful sway ahead of time. That's how I came here. Wow, what a great set of info. Thanks a ton to Atomic!! After hearing so many theories, I'm having a light bulb day where things actually make SENSE as I read these forums. I've had my hormones checked in the past and know that I run high on testosterone. But I never knew that had anything to do with the baby gender! (Seems like a duh thing now, but I thought it was all Dad's hormone levels that mattered.) So, I plan to do the LE diet, plus exercise (oddly enough, I've been doing close to this already just to loose the baby weight from DS #3), plus some of the supplements to lower testosterone. I know I can lower my stress level, too. I just ordered another hormone test to see just how high my testosterone is now... hopefully I can lower it significantly in the next three months before we start trying (fingers crossed) for out little girl.

Thanks again for all the obvious hard work so many have put into this forum!!!