Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mum of 4 boys, praying for a girl 😊

Hi everyone, thought it was about time I introduced myself, been lurking for a while now! I'm happily married and a mum of 4boys ages 10,8,6 and 3, desperately wanting a daughter to complete our family. I used to be in the IG board a long time ago and had 2 failed sways I was convinced it was all down to the ph and timing factor, I didn't even read into any of the diets,
    We tried vinegar and bd every day from af-o and had ds3 and lime tbm and supplements and one off bd 2days before ovulation and had ds4,
    Now over on here I'm going to try the LE diet along with a few other things including vitex aswell.
    I was hoping to start diet in June, we fell pregnant after a boozy wedding reception but sadly had a misscarriage at 7weeks, now 3weeks since that has happened I feel ready to start again.
    So started the diet last week!
    Fingers crossed 

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!!
    Things are definitely different here, but I think they're better!!! A LOT more help & support...and things are based on science...not magic.

So sorry for your loss...wishing you a happy, healthy, pink pregnancy this time!!!

Good luck!!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!
    We weren't sure we were going to have another, but since accidentally falling pregnant and losing although early, we both agreed it feels right now to add no 5 to our family, I had quite bad GD with ds3 and 4, so it a massive decision,
    Look forward to bumping into you ladies on the other threads xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there! I am new too hoping for pink after three blues. I'm so sorry for your loss. We just experienced our first chemical - a surprise. Have MFI. DH wasn't sure he was ready to really actively TTC again but after thinking we were expecting, dh is ready to do whatever to get a BFP and a pink one at that.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi krickyk26,
    That's the same here, my DH said 4 was enough! then after we had the unexpected pregnancy then loss, he turned around and said he was really gutted and was looking forward to another! Well that blew me away : D never thought he would say that! Lol! Good luck on your journey, when are you planning on trying? Or are you still gathering info! There's a lot to take in x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontales View Post
    Hi krickyk26,
    That's the same here, my DH said 4 was enough! then after we had the unexpected pregnancy then loss, he turned around and said he was really gutted and was looking forward to another! Well that blew me away : D never thought he would say that! Lol! Good luck on your journey, when are you planning on trying? Or are you still gathering info! There's a lot to take in x
    Hi Cottontales
    I have three girls and maybe u can help me with some tips on how to conceive a boy? As far as i'm concerned I got all threr girls after ramadhan which is a 30 day period of fasting and abstaining. Dnt get me wrong i'm not encouraging this but as you can see eating less and not doing it helps! All the best.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi desperateforblue!
    I hope I have concieved in Ramadan too. Been fasting, not all days, bcz of the long hours, but definately a lot!
    You statement just gave me hope...ehhm...apart from the abtaining part....lol
    And this is how I got my 2 lovely boys, eating breakfast, cereals, yoghurt, drinking milk, snacking. Eating fat fish, taking fish oil, vitamins. Lots and lots of red meat, BD every 2 days in the fertile window.
    Good luck, I am praying for you!
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you!!

I too had a failed IG sway, but I did the diet too - kinda LE because it was semi-starvation, but after reading more about LE I think it was still way too nutritious.

I hope the diet works for you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cottontles, sorry for your loss.
    Hope you will get BFP soon and your desired DD FX
    Happy mom of two beautiful boyz
    2007 2009

Prayed and Swayed 2013 (PP)
    My babygirl was born 19 april 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast