Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Oh to have a girl!

Hi ladies,

I'm new here and found this site because I have 3 wonderful boys and now going to try for a girl for our last baby. I have been reading a ton of the info on this site. I started changing my diet a month ago and have been doing everything opposite to what I normally do. I am normally very active and exercise a ton. I am gluten and dairy free due to allergies and eat organic. I stopped working out 6 weeks ago, other then walking once or twice a week and have let myself go soft. For the last 2 weeks I have cut back on calories even more to about 1200 a day. We are planning to try this cycle. I am currently on my period and tend to ovulate around day 15-16. I have been taking cranberry for the last month and have my husband eating a ton of dried cranberries. For these last 2 weeks I've decided to cut further back on calories and trying to be unhealthy for me which is hard not being able to eat gluten so I'm eating gluten free toast with brown sugar and cinnamon on it. I've cut out all meat for these last 2 weeks and working on tricking my body to times being hard. I think I've managed to lower my testosterone as I have noticed my libido has gone down, I'm breaking out when I never do, and I've gotten migraines at the start of this cycle and last cycle.

Any other suggestions I am all ears. I know the key is doing things differently to what my body is used to and I think I'm covering that. I am thinking we will do frequent bedding after DH takes a hot shower and then jump and dump up until the day before O.

I welcome any thoughts or suggestions from you ladies who have been through it!

Thanks so much for this insightful website

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi & Welcome!
    I wish you all the best with ttc a little girl!
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!! Just be careful you don't drop those calories so low that your ovulation gets screwy. 1200 should be more than low enough. I hope you get your girl quickly
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you some girl dust
    2006, 2007, 2010, 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you some girl dust. I just had a girl after 4 boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies!