Thread: Pgd at sart

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pgd at sart

We've started the ball rolling to go to Thailand for gender selection. Would like to know has anyone had success with pgd at the sart clinic? How many cycles should I expect to go through? Thanks.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. You will find several people that are currently or just finished or are planning to go to SART in the private forums. You must become a Dream Member in order to access them. Hope you'll join us!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ronahehabi View Post
    We've started the ball rolling to go to Thailand for gender selection. Would like to know has anyone had success with pgd at the sart clinic? How many cycles should I expect to go through? Thanks.
    Hi ronahehabi, welcome to the forum. Yes, definitely join the Dream member section. There were at least 6 dream members who went to SART in Nov for PGD & many others, including myself, who are going in January.

If you live in Perth we even meet in person for catch ups too. There are lots of ladies from Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane too who are SART ladies.

Good luck.
    2006, April 2009, Sept 2009, 2011, DH (39 yrs old) DW (40 yrs old)

Dreaming of a Building the family of our dreams since 2005. I am an infertility patient with DOR, POR, a history of miscarriage & some immune issues. But I'm not giving up hope just yet!!!

Cycle 1: Nov 2013 at SART - Agonist protocol (Long Lucrin) 10u Lucrin, 300u Gonal F, Ovidrel trigger. 6 follicles at ultrasound. We cancelled cycle due to poor E2. (Have been on DHEA 75mg/day since 3rd Oct). BCP start.

Cycle 2: Jan 2014 at SART - Antagonist protocol - 300u Gonal F, Cetrotide, Ovidrel trigger. 5 mature follicles at ultrasound, good E2 results but no eggs at collection. Diagnosed as Empty Follicle Syndrome. BCP start.

Cycle 3: April 2014 at SART - COMPORT protocol. (COMPORT = COrifollitropin alpha + Menotropin for Poor Ovarian Response Trial)
    An antagonist style protocol including: Elonva 100u (collifollitropin alpha), Menopur 300u (menotropin = LH + FSH), Cetrotide, Ovidrel + Lucrin 0.2ml combined double trigger. No BCP to start. (Over-suppressed on previous cycles due to BCP).
    7 eggs collected (6 mature). 2 embryos to biopsy on day 5 ... 1 normal XX !!! Planned freeze cycle.

Cycle 4: June 2014 FET BFN

Cycle 5: July 2014 Cancelled cycle. Poor response. COMPORT protocol.

Cycle 6: Sept 2014 - Antagonist protocol - 300u Gonal F, 150 Menopur, Orgalutran. Double trigger (Ovidrel + Lucrin 0.2ml). 7 follicles at ultrasound. Empty Follicle Syndrome again. 1 mature egg collected. 1 to biopsy. NT.

Cycle 7: Jan 2015 - Donor egg cycle - Antagonist protocol 125u Gonal, Orgalutran, Ovidrel trigger. 1XX!

Cycle 8: FET Mar 2015 - BFP!!! HB seen at 7wks3days on April 14th. EDD: Nov 28th 2015. Caesarean booked for Nov 16th!

Our beautiful baby girl was born 17/11/15! We are in love!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi & welcome!
    All the best with your journey, are you wanting a boy or girl?
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome. I just cycled at SART in November and unfortunately got a bfn after transfer of my one and only xx. Hoping to go back early next year. Join the dream members we are quite active