Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile Dreaming Blue Since 9/2013 and 1st Blue attempt 1/2014

Hello Everyone,

After ease dropping for the past few months, here I am sharing my story. I have learned soo much from gender dreaming, thanks to all the beautiful women out there wanting to share their opinions, experiences and stories. I am a mom to three beautiful girls "Breanna 12, Leanne 9, and Zowie 4". and married to my high school sweet heart My husband and I have finally decided to give it one last try; but not before doing our homework this time around. We plan on keeping this pregnancy a secret until we can find out the gender of the baby, if and once we are able to conceive. I have done a lot of changes in my life style because I want to avoid any room for error. So far we have changed our eating habits " Me and the DH". I pretty much have my ovulation day down to the dot. However because I am using the Clearblue fertility monitor, I am debating whether to use the CBFM or go solely based on the BBT and CM. So far from my calculation ( attached are my bbt, cm charts) I will ovulate sometime on day 16, my second peak day or slightly after my second peak day. In other words on the day after my 2nd peak day. My cm usually shifts around 10 pm (pst) on my second peak day or after the day after my second peak day. Does anyone out there suggest when to bd using the cbfm based on these calculations?

Here are my details on my extreme sway:

Began charting CM & BBT in September 2013.

Began Clearblue fertility October 2013.

Vitamins taken to date:

Fertility Blend 3 capsules 3x day.
    Evening Primose oil 2 capsules 2x day from last day of AF to suspected ovulation day.
    Vitamin E-iu- 1 day
    Folic Acid 800mg 2 tabs a day since planning without lapse.
    Potassium 99mg 1 a day since November 2013 with no lapse.
    Fish Oil 1 day since December 16, 2013.
    Green Tea capsules 1 capsule 3x a day, begging this cycle December 30, 2013 last of AF to suspected ovulation day.
    Mucinex- began using 2tblspn 3x day this cycle December 30, 2013, last day of AF to 3 days after suspected ovulation day.
    Alkaseltzer Gold- began using 1 pack 2x day this cycle December 30, 2013, last day of AF to 3 days after suspected ovulation day.
    Alkaline Drops- began using drops on all water consumed since October 2013.

My Diet: lost of read meat, baby carrots, celery, salt, alkaline water, and bananas like there is no tomorrow

Myth’s:
    Placed 3 boy onesies under mattress.

Chinese gender calendar:
    Indicates boy.

Lunar cycle:
    Says first quarter. Will use electric blanket & laptop for positive ions.

My DH:
    Fertility Blend 2x day
    switched from briefs to boxers since November 2013

Also my plans for the big bd day, are to have the dh take a few strong caffeinated drinks, and put the jewels in ice water. I also plan on doing egg whites and bsf. The only other thing I am not sure about is how much to insert? Does anyone have any input on this? I would me extremely grateful for any information provided

I am extremely grateful for a super positive, supportive & cooperative husband. I don't think I would have gotten this far without him. Wish us luck & would be extremely grateful for anyone's suggestions. Sending baby dust to all the mommys ttc and the new mommys out there
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good! Glad you are going for your dream!

The only thing I see is the Gender Dreaming mentality isn't too excited about is BSF and egg whites. We are all big advocates of pre-seed. It is MUCH easier than egg whites and BSF and much safer.

I think dloui kept doing BSF and didn't get BFP until she dropped it.

Have you read a lot of Atomic's essays about BSF and egg whites? She makes good sound reasons why those aren't as nifty as we all thought they were in our IG days.

Good luck! HTH!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Adia for your input. I was actually at Target yesterday during my lunch break and I was contemplating whether to buy or not, but I walked out without it. The only thing that concerns me is that my PH will not be up to a 9. I think I will read a little more into Atomic's essays about bsf and egg whites to take me out of doubt.

Thank you a milion!!!
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayra_A_Flores View Post
    Thank you Adia for your input. I was actually at Target yesterday during my lunch break and I was contemplating whether to buy or not, but I walked out without it. The only thing that concerns me is that my PH will not be up to a 9. I think I will read a little more into Atomic's essays about bsf and egg whites to take me out of doubt.

Thank you a milion!!!
    Hiya love
    Im in exactly the same boat as u. I have 3 girls as well. I wonder if high sugar drinks such as Red Bull would help? Anyone?
    Also does temp rise after u ovulate?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey desperate4blue,

I guess you know my feeling, I love my girls but the want of ttc for a little boy has always lingered in the back of my head since DD1. Lets see what our future holds. Baby dust to yah!. P.s I have to share a funny story. My husband has only one sister and he is the only boy. She just delivered her last DD and had a total of 4 DD, lol. Sometimes I feel I was only meant to give birth to little girls.

I believe energy drinks should have the same effect if not even better than a cup of Joe or a coke. I say because they are meant to give you that boost of energy, plus they already have caffeine in them and if the DH consumes coffee every day, maybe a slight change will make that difference. My DH actually just asked me last night if he could do and energy drink instead because he always gets that boost he needs from an energy drink apposed to a cup of Joe. I think we are going to go for an energy drink because I have a gut feeling the coffee just will not do it.

With resepct to the BBT rise, my temp always rises significantly after I ovulate. It usually remains below 97.20 before the my "O" day (usually with a full 4-6 our sleep will be below 97.00. With hardly no sleep will be slightly above 97.00). As soon as I ovulate, my temp will spike above 97.50. I think a lot can interfere with the temps, because from my experience, if you dont have enough sleep, or have a cold, or any kind of illness, it will throw your temp's off. Also from my experience, it does not necessary have to be taken at the same time each morning, as long as you take it at wake up from your longest sleep, preferably in the morning. I am not a rise and shine kinda girl on the weekends because my body goes on autopilot and sometimes I have found my self not remember turning off my snooze button in the mornings lol. HTH.
    DS due June 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Mayra!!

RE CBFM - I would have 3 attempts starting at first solid smiley, one that day, again the next morning,a nd then one final the next night (final attempt will be spot on O)

I also strongly recommend hubby releasing every 2-4 days for as far in advance of attempt as is feasible - this makes for healthy sperm and may help your blue sway

I am not a fan of egg white, BSF, or ASG - we have been getting great results without them. I would drop ASG and use Preseed instead of egg white and BSF. If you MUST use something I woudl stick with BSF instead of egg white, I think egg white is causing miscarriage.

Would also love to see you doing coconut water instead of potassium supps as they are safer and more effective.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by desperate4blue View Post
    Hiya love
    Im in exactly the same boat as u. I have 3 girls as well. I wonder if high sugar drinks such as Red Bull would help? Anyone?
    Also does temp rise after u ovulate?
    Red Bull may help a blue sway because it's chock full of nutrients that may help boost sperm health and/or maternal condition. Nothing to do with sugar. If you want to raise your blood sugar levels and keep them up, the best way to do that is eating protein and carbs at every meal and snack.

once temp rises, the egg is dead and gone and attempts are too late (except for fun!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayra_A_Flores View Post

Thank you a milion!!!
    There is no reliable study out there that shows pH of 9 is good for TTC a boy. In fact it may actually be harmful to sperm to have pH that high - sperm thrive at pH in the 7's. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks you a million Atomic!

I have one last question for you. Im becoming a bit anxious and will probably loose sleep over it

I had read in a previous group that high testosterone levels can delay ovulation. I have been doing the boy diet full force and in the past two month i calculated that my ov day was cd#16. Today should have been my ovulation day but im thinking this obsession & anxiety will aslo delay it? Is it possible that i am having a delay in ovulation as a result ? My cm just was a little more watery today but no ewcm :*( Thanks for your help😊

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    DS due June 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ovulating on CD 16 is totally within the range of normal and does not count as delayed ovulation.

High testosterone absolutely can delay ovulation but that is when you ovulate like weeks and months later, not just a few days or a week. That's all in the realm of normal. Stress/anxiety can delay O a few days and I would suspect that's all that you have going on. tons of blue dust headed your way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast